Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to delhi
Mcleodganj, also famously known as the Little Lhasa is a hill station nestled in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh. It is at an elevation of 2,082 meters and has gained massive popularity in recent years.
It is a one-stop location for people who seek adventure, spirituality, foodies, or simply the serial-chillers. With everything it has to offer, it is indeed nothing less than grabbing a lottery.
Interestingly, it is referred to as Little Lhasa because of the presence of Tibetans in mass numbers. In addition, it is home to the Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama.
This Mcleodganj Bir tour from Delhi. Shortly after this, we embark on our overnight journey to McLeod Ganj, this would be an easy start to a refreshing and adventurous trip of a lifetime.
We'll settle into our hotel accommodation when we arrive at McLeodGanj and then unwind after our overnight journey. After rejuvenating, we will then proceed for a local sightseeing trip, stopping at the beautiful Namgyal Monastery to pay a visit, the Bhagsunag Waterfall which is a sight to hold, and the neighborhood Tibetan Market for a shopping spree. We'll also go cafe-hopping to gorge ourselves on some Tibetan specialties. This is an eventful day in our Mcleodganj Bir tour.
The remainder of the day is free time to rest or explore, however, your heart feels like. Then we head towards Bir, also referred to as the Paragliding Capital of India, which is located at an elevation of 5,003 feet.
We would pass via Dharamshala, the Dalai Lama's modest residence, on the way. We'll also visit the Dharamshala Stadium which is the highest fully functional international cricket ground in the world. We'll travel to Billing in the evening, from where paragliders launch and settle in Bir. Together, they offer the ideal setting for a paragliding experience. Following our paragliding lesson in Bir Billing, we'll head back to our prearranged lodgings. After dinner, spend the night in Bir for a rest day and charge our energies.
Shortly after starting our day with a flavorful breakfast. We engage in local sightseeing in Bir. Paying a visit to the stunning Sherabling Monastery which has excellent architecture and is one of the oldest monasteries in Bir. Post this, we will get to witness the sparking water of Bir waterfall which would be a refreshing sight for us. Additionally, cafe hopping would be one of the activities we'd be indulging in as well. We would be exploring the cute cafes all around, and indulging in delicious different food.
We would be ending our day by boarding an overnight bus back to Delhi with a briefcase full of memories to cherish forever. The last day of our McLeodganj Bir trip itinerary from Delhi. We would be arriving after our trip filled with adventure and peacefulness. The group will be dissembled and part ways, however, this trip would give you some of the best memories and hopefully great friends.
Day 0: DEPARTURE FROM DELHI / CHANDIGARH
- Departure in the evening.
- The group will assemble at the pickup point.
- Afterward, you'll get a small briefing from the Trip Leader(s)
- Halt for dinner in between(not on us).
Day 1: MCLEODGANJ EXPLORATION | DALAI LAMA MONASTERY | DINNER AND STAY
- After reaching Mcleodganj, Hotel check-in. Freshen up.
- After some rest, go and explore the Mcleodganj flea market.
- Visit Bhagsu waterfall, Dalai Lama Monastery, and cafes.
- Back to the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: REACH BIR | LOCAL SIGHTSEEING DINNER AND STAY
- Have your breakfast at the hotel.
- Departure to Bir. En route, we will visit Dharamshala HPCA Stadium
- Palampur tea gardens and Baijnath Temple.
- Reach Bir in the evening. Check-in at stay in the evening.
- Enjoy a bonfire with some light music.
- Dinner and overnight stay at bir.
Day 3: LEAVE FOR PARAGLIDING | CAFE HOPPING |DEPARTURE
- Wake up early and have your breakfast at the hotel.
- Then leave for paragliding you will be headed towards Billing Paragliding take-off sight ( Paragliding cost extra).
- Billing – Bir via paragliding, take off from Billing and land in Bir. This daring ride will take around 15 – 30 minutes.
- Subsequent to arriving in Bir appreciate some delightful views.
- Later departure in the evening. Overnight journey to your destination.
- Accommodation (1N stay at Mcleodganj in hotel + 1N stay at camps in Bir)
- 4 meals (2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner)
- Transfer to/from in ac deluxe bus
- Mcleodganj/Dharamshala sightseeing
- Bir Billing sightseeing
- All permits
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Paragliding charges
- Any other expense not included in the inclusion column.
- Any other costing involved due to natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control.
- Any entry tickets to the viewpoints.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|₹ 8,499 +5% GST
|₹ 7,999 + 5% GST
|₹ 7,499 + 5% GST