Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Sissu is a Small Tourist Village arranged in the Lahaul valley on the banks of Chandra waterway in Himachal Pradesh. It is arranged on Leh-Manali interstate and is around 90 kms from Manali. This town resemble a beautiful sight for the visitor setting out to Leh ladhak. Sissu town is otherwise called Khagling.
Manali lahaul tour package:
Day 0: Departure For Manali
Report at Kashmiri gate Metro station 6 PM Meet your trip captain there followed by overnight journey to Manali, Pitstop for dinner at Murthal in between.
Day 1: Arrival at Manali & Local Sightseeing
- Check in to the hotel, freshen up & have breakfast.
- After relaxing, head to Vashishth village, and begin the trek to the stunning Jogini Falls.
- Come back to the hotel, relax for a while.
- Head to the magical street of Old Manali for Cafe Hopping.
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2: Solang Valley.
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Depart for the snow paradise at Solang Valley.
- You can indeulge in various snow adventure activities offered here like skiing, zorbing, atv rides etc.
- Experience the adventure activities in Solang valley - the snow Paradise
- Come back to hotel by evening and have a sound sleep
Day 3: Manali Sighseeing & Depart back
- Wake up to another beautiful morning & have breakfast.
- After Checkout from the hotel, stroll around the hippie alleys of Old Manali.
- Head to the Manali Mall Road for a shopping spree.
- Go for self exploration to Manu Temple, Hadimba Devi Temple and Van Vihar.
- Head back to Delhi with amazing trip memories
"Say Goodbye to fellow traveller with loads of memories and endless pictures"
- A/c Transportation- Delhi to Delhi
- Stay at Hotel in Manali for 2 Nights.
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Assistance of During the Trip.
- 5% GST.
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Any Photography/videography charge.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the Hotel area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing||₹ 7,500 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing||₹ 7,200 + 5% GST|
was a wonderful experience for us. All your arrangements were up to the mark. All hotels and transportation arrangements were excellent. Though we had faced some problems with hotel at Manali you handled it swiftly and efficiently. Thanks for your support and prompt response. The driver and also our cordinator (Rahul Singh) just was very cooperative, polite and friendly. His driving skills were excellent and safe.
And i love this place in Manali, Kingsland Manali, and the best part was Coordinator (Vikas) who helped us through all the obstacles during the trip so that we can enjoy the trip...Paragliding was awesome and rafting too...love to see you Enlive again with Vikas😍❤
It was a lovely experience in Manali with Enlive... And Vikas who took care of every possible scenarios so as to ensure safe travel and have wonderful experience... Yes there were some blunders like traffic which we can understand it's not in anyone hands but in that He some how managed... Thanks Buddy for these memories
Thanks Team Enlive for planing this wonderful trip to Kullu-Manali. You actually provided what you promised. Hotel, food, travel everything was up to the mark. Special thanks to Coordinator "Mr. Ved" for providing us guidance and make our trip more Comfy.
INDERJEET SANTOSHI LAW CLASSES. IJS
It was unplanned my first solo trip to Manali & Lahol but fortunate to book with Enlive.... I haven't thought it would be one of the best trip of my life. I enjoyed a lot, got easily mingled with the group of unknown persons, because of Mr. Lalit Coordinator & captain of Group. One must give an opportunity to ENLIVE to serve u, it was well planned, reasonable expensive, awsome accommodation. Though, i was strangers to other members of the group of 15 people in the beginning of the journey, however, ending up with life time friends. Unforgettable memories
1.I have experienced a great time all over the trip and all thanks to your services and efforts in backing up. Special thanks to our trip captain AMAR the fellow who got some great skills in handling the situations and guided us in the best ways all the time and provided the great warmth all over without any difficulties. And i really wish and will plan a trip with you again. Best to plan with low budget and great services. 2. I jus wanna share my second experience here. The trip we went was Manali-Solang-Kulu. All the trip experience was damn great and the peeps of the trip are pretty awesome especially our beautiful soul 'Lalith' the coordinator of our trip. We faced some difficulties due to Nature but these companions made it so soothing and comfortable with their company with each other. Wholesome we sang, we dance, we did some crazy stuff, end of the day we enjoyed like hell. All thanks to enlive trips and Lalith for this beautiful coordination and looking forward to have some more fun with you guys!
It was my 2nd trip with Enlive to Manali. Another memorable and fantastic trip with Trip coordinator, Mr. Lalit. However, i would suggest Enlive to change Hotel from Hilton View to some another hotel which is close to Manali Mall Road. I would like to plan some more trips in future with Enlive because the trust is building up strongly.