bir billing paragliding
Duration: 1 night & 2 Days
- 1st April
- 8th April
- 15th April
- 22nd April
- 29th April
- 6th May
- 13th May
- 20th May
- 27th May
- 3rd June
- 10th June
- 17th June
- 23rd June
- 30th June
The village of Bir (elevation: 1400m), located in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh India, is internationally famous as the base for some of the best paragliding in the world. The take-off point at Billing, 14km up a winding road from Bir and 1000m higher.
Experienced paragliders fly as far as Dharamshala, Mandi, and Manali from here. Bir is also an important center of the Tibetan exile community: the lower half of the village is known as Tibetan Colony and there are several Buddhist monasteries and institutes in and around Bir, some of which attract numbers of foreigners for courses and retreats.
Day-0: Departure from Delhi
- Gather and report at Kashmiri Gate Metro Station at 6:00 PM and meet the Trip Leader.
- Depart for Bir around 6:30 PM in the evening by Bus/traveler. Overnight journey Delhi to Bir.
Day-1: Bir Local Sightseeing
- Reach Bir by the morning. Check-in at the Bir camp-site.
- After breakfast & little rest you will go for local Bir Sightseeing(chockling monastery, stupa & local market exploration) .
- you may enjoy world’s second highest paragliding ,after confirmation with trip captain on direct payment basis.
- You will return back to camp-site and refresh yourself with evening snacks and tea.
- Enjoy Bonfire with music and Dinner at night.
Day-2 : Waterfall trek
- Wake up early morning, have breakfast
- We will go for hidden waterfall trek, which is a beautiful and adventurous trek.
- You may enjoy cycling if time permits.
- Board the vehicle early evening and reach Delhi next day early morning.
“Say Goodbye to fellow traveler with Loads of memories”
- Travel by Deluxe AC Bus/ Traveler/Taxi.
- 1 Night stay at Bir Camp-site.
- Paragliding with Gopro Video.
- Monetary & Stupa visit.
- Guided trek to Hidden Waterfall.
- Meal-2 Breakfasts & 1 Dinner.
- Evening Snacks with tea.
- Bonfire& light Music.
- Experienced trip Coordinator.
- Assistance of coordinators and crew members.
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Any Photography/videography charges.
- Paragliding cost.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
- Double Sharing – ₹ 8,500/- per Person
- Triple/quad Sharing – ₹ 8,000/- per person
- Booking Amount ₹ 2,500 per person.
- Balance to be paid 2 Days before boarding
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: -UCBA0001945
● Google Pay/PayTM/Phonepe– 9899790488
Things to Carry-
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments. No Boarding without valid government ID proof. We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation. Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10. We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only. Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.
Social Media & Reviews
Similar trips & Trek