Spiti Circuit - Backpacking
- 17th July – 26th July
- 24nd July – 2nd Aug
- 31st July – 9th Aug
- 7th Aug – 16th Aug
Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley located high in the Himalayas in the north-eastern part of northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The name “Spiti” refers to “the middle land”, the valley lies in north eastern section of the Indian State and forms part of the Lahaul and Spiti District. The sub-divisional headquarters in Kaza, Himachal which is situated along the spiti river At an elevation of about 12,500 ft above sea level.
Day 0: Departure for Tirthan Valley:
- Leave from Delhi at 08:30 PM and reach Aut next morning.
Day 1: Reach Aut-Transfer to Tirthan-Trek to Choie Waterfall-Overnight Stay at Tirthan
- Breakfast and freshen up.
- Trek to Choie waterfall.
- Dinner and Overnight Sleep.
Day 2: Departure To Chitkul Via Kinnaur Valley. Overnight Stay At Chitkul.
- Early morning, begin the journey to Chitkul, the last Indian village towards China border.
- Experience the journey through magnificent landscapes of Kinnaur valley along the banks of Satluj River.
- Reach Chitkul by evening, check-in the camps, dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 3:Explore Chitkul – Transfer To Kalpa. Overnight Stay At Kalpa.
- Wake up early morning to experience one of the most beautiful sunrises.
- Explore the local village of Chitkul. Depart for Kalpa by Noon.
- Reach Kalpa by evening, check-in to the hotel, dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 4:Transfer From Kalpa To Kaza Via Nako – Tabo . Overnight Stay At Kaza.
- Wake-up early morning & after breakfast start your journey to Spiti Valley.
- Enter Spiti valley through Sumdo Border. Visit Nako Tabo villages enroute Kaza.
- Reach Kaza by evening.
- Check-in to the campsite.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 5 : Visit Key Monastery – Hikkim – Komic – Langza. Overnight Stay At Kaza.
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Spiti valley sightseeing.
- Places to visit- Key Monastery, Komic, Langza, Hikkim.
- Come back to Kaza.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 6:Depart For Chandra Taal – Visit Chicham Bridge – Overnight Stay At Chandra Taal.
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast check-out of the campsite.
- Depart for Chandra Taal lake.
- On the way, visit the highest bridge in Asia at Chicham village and a pit stop for lunch at Losar, the last village of Spiti Valley.
- Reach Chandra Taal by evening & check-in to the camps.
- Dinner and stay in tents under the gaze of a million stars and the Milky Way Galaxy.
Day 7 : Depart For Manali – Old Manali Café Crawl – Overnight Stay At Manali.
- Wake up early morning & after breakfast depart for Manali.
- Reach Manali by evening
- Check-in to the hotel.
- Old Manali café crawl.
- Dinner & Overnight Sleep.
Day 8:Self-Explore Manali – Departure To Delhi.
- Wake up early morning & enjoy the beautiful sunrise.
- Manali self-exploration
- Places to visit- Hadimba Devi Temple, Old Manali street, Mall Road.
- Depart for Delhi by evening.
- Reach Delhi the next morning.
Day 9:Reach Delhi By Morning
- Reach Delhi by Next day morning.
“Say Goodbye to Fellow travellers with loads of memories”
- Travel by Volvo/Traveler transfer to Manali.
- Luxurious Traveler from Auto to Manali
- Stay(D1-Homestay at Tirthan , D2-Camps at Chitkul, D3- Hotel at Kalpa, D4-Hotel at Kaza, D5-Hotel at Kaza, D6-Camps at Chandratal, D7-Hotel at Manali)
- 14 Meals Total (D1-Breakfast + Dinner) (D2- Dinner) (D3-Breakfast + Dinner) (D4- Breakfast + Dinner) (D5- Breakfast + Dinner) (D6- Breakfast +Dinner) (D7-Breakfast + Dinner) (D8-Breakfast)
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Team Captain Throughout the Trip.
- Assistance of coordinators or crew members.
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Medical services apart from Basic First Aid.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
- Triple sharing: ₹ 19,000/- per person.
- Double sharing: ₹ 20,500/- per person.
- Booking Amount ₹ 5,000 per person.
- Balance to be paid 7 Days before boarding
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: -UCBA0001945
● Google Pay/PayTM/Phonepe– 9899790488
Things to Carry-
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments.
- No Boarding without valid government ID proof and complete payment.
- We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation.
- Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10.
- We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.
- Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only.
- Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.