Pick-up and Drop
Srinagar to Srinagar
Kashmir tour packages
Kashmir is a beautiful and scenic place that is known for its natural beauty, picturesque landscapes, and unique culture. Backpacking in Kashmir can be an exciting and enriching experience for travellers who are looking for adventure, exploration, and cultural immersion. It is always the heaven on earth because it is an attractive site for all the people in the world due to its snow burg, and stunning outlook. When you go there, you will observe the essence of nature and feel a layer of ice like a meadow around the place, hills covered by snow. From snow-capped mountains and tranquil lakes to bustling local markets and historic shrines, Kashmir has so much to see and do. Enlivetrip's Kashmir tour packages allow you to immerse yourself in the region's stunning natural scenery and diverse cultural heritage while enjoying the comfort and convenience of a well-planned vacation. These value-for-money Kashmir Tour package will take you to some of Kashmir's most popular destinations, including Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Kargil, Purwama, and Pahalgam.
We offer 6 days weekends Kashmir tour packages to visit Kashmir where you can visit multiple places like Srinagar where you can visit and explore mediaeval historic named Mughal garden and Hindu traditional Shankar Acharya temple, Gulmarg, it's a popular destination for the tourists to get involved in riding, offers overnight stay. Drang waterfall visit would be our next destination in this Kashmir tour package at Pahalgam and many more. In this tour, we provide a relish moment to get to feel nature from very close. Next tour site will be the Valley surrounded by ice cover and white bumpy meadows. Aru valley, Betab Valley, and Chandanwari visit offers an encouraging outlook in the lap of Himalayas.
Visitor will do
Umpteen activities in this areas where tourists can easily be involved and relish their moments in Kashmir tour packages. There are some ancient temples, Gardens and lakes are the central point offering riding, house boating, skiing, and monasteries. There are some famous ride like the Shikhar ride, Gondola cable car ride and pony ride by yourself create an aesthetic memories. The most recommended activity for any tourist to Kashmir Valley and unarguably count as one of the best things to do in Kashmir.
During visit, Nilnag lake is famous for its blue water and surrounded by pine forest. There is a trekking opportunity from Nilnag lake to Yusmarg in this Kashmir tour packages. Yusmarg is also known as 'Meadow of Jesus'. Yusmarg is a hill station in the western part of the Budgam district of Jammu and Kashmir, India, situated 53 km south of Srinagar, generally famous as the summer capital of the state. It offers space for beautiful landscapes, young pine nurseries, green pastures and heart touching lotic and lentic water bodies.
Enlivetrips offers the best Kashmir tour packages from Delhi including transportation, housing, food, and a guide who will help to coordinate and be aware about the places in the journey. We care about your entire travelling and promise to make it an unforgettable moment of your life, and create a positive environment. If you plan to visit Kashmir, connect with us across the year.
Kashmir's 'Paradise on Earth' is best explored with EnliveTrips, a well-planned, fully structured and totally affordable Kashmir travel package. Our Kashmir tour packages include comfortable pre-booked accommodation, excellent sightseeing tours and fun activities are included to make your trip unforgettable. Whether you're into adventure sports or just want to relax in beautiful surroundings, Kashmir tour packages have something for everyone. Rest assured that your trip will be hassle-free and enjoyable from start to finish with genuine travel assistance available 24/7. Let us join Enlivetrips and relish your moment with heaven place.
Day 1 : Srinagar Arrival | Shikara Ride
- The group will arrive at a rendezvous point in Srinagar early in the afternoon where a brief introduction by the trip captain will be provided.
- Upon our arrival, we'll check into our designated Houseboat. Afterward, we'll go for a local sightseeing tour in the afternoon.
- We'd visit the most prominent Mughal Gardens which were built during the reign of Mughal Emperors. We'll visit Nishat Bagh which is nestled on the eastern bank of the Dal Lake and Shalimar Bagh which is the most beautiful Mughal garden and is also known as the Abode of Love as it was entirely built by Mughal Emperor Jehangir for his queen.
- In the evening, we’ll go for a Shikara ride in the pristine Dal Lake which is considered to be the jewel in Kashmir's crown.
- In the evening, we'll have dinner followed by an overnight stay in our houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 2 : Drive to Gulmarg (50 Kilometers, 2 Hours Approx) | Gondola Ride
- After early morning breakfast, we’ll check out of our houseboat and we'll head towards Gulmarg which is one of the most popular hill stations of Kashmir known for lush green grasslands and alpine slopes.
- Upon our arrival in Gulmarg, we'll indulge in a Gondola ride that would lead us to Kongdoori Peak.
- In the evening, we'll head back to Gulmarg where we'll check into our hotel. Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 3 : Drive to Pahalgam (140 Kms, 2.5 Hrs Approx) | Leisure Day
- After early morning breakfast, we'll head towards Pahalgam which is a beautiful hill station in Kashmir known for its picturesque blooming meadows.
- Upon reaching Pahalgam, we'll check into our hotel and then explore the local market where travelers are advised to shop for souvenirs, indulge in the local food, and more.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Day 4 : Pahalgam Sightseeing | Drive to Srinagar (90 Kms, 2 Hrs Drive Approx)
- After early morning breakfast, we’ll check out of our hotel and head for a sightseeing tour of Pahalgam.
- We'll visit Aru Valley which is known for its scenic meadows. We’ll also visit the enchanting Betaab Valley which is nestled between the Pir Panjal and Zanskar ranges of the Himalayas.
- Lastly, we’ll visit Chandanwadi which is the starting point for the Amarnath Yatra.
- In the evening, we'll head back to Srinagar where we'll check into our hotel. Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 5 : Sonmarg Excursion
- After early morning breakfast, we'll head to Sonmarg valley which is yet another gem hidden in the embrace of Kashmir known for its green pastures that turn golden under the summer sun.
- After spending some peaceful moments in the valley, we'll head back to Srinagar.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Srinagar.
Note: If weather conditions doesnt permit to Sonmarg, we'll visit Doodhpatri instead.
Day 6 : Departure from Srinagar | Trip Ends
- fter early morning breakfast, we'll check out of our hotel.
- The group will go their separate ways with fond memories according to their scheduled departures.
- Trip Ends.
- Transportation in Tempo Traveler for local sightseeing.
- Accommodations on sharing basis as per Itinerary.
- Meal Plan: MAP Plan (Total 10 Meals - 1 Meal on Day 1 (D) + 2 Meals on Day 2 (B+D) + 2 Meals on Day 3 (B+D) + 2 Meals on Day 4 (B+D) + 2 Meals on Day 5 (B+D) + 1 Meal on Day 6 (B))
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Entry Tickets for Gardens
- 1-hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake.
- Gondola Ride (first Phase)
- Local cab for visiting Aru, Betaab Valley, and Chandanwadi (Visit to these places is subject to weather conditions).
- All kinds of Permits.
- First Aid Kits.
- Driver Allowance.
- Toll Taxes and Parking Charges.
- State and other Taxes.
✘ GST (5%) is applicable extra.
✘ Any other food or beverage charges that are not included in the package.
✘ Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances, which are out of our control.
✘ Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
✘ Any personal expenses like a tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc
✘ Airport pick-up and drop not inlcuded
✘ Pony Rides are not included
✘ Any other adventure activities which is not mentioned in the inclusions
Things To Pack
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double sharing :||₹ 21,999 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing:||₹ 19,999 + 5% GST|