Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Jispa is a name that only a few would know of. Jispa, a beautiful little town in the Lahaul district of Himachal Pradesh, It is a quiet little village located on the Manali Leh route and mostly acts as a stopover for people traveling to Ladakh.
But that is not all that it is limited to. In and around Jispa Village are some of the best views that you can get on the Leh highway as well as in the Lahaul Valley
It is located on the banks of the Bhaga River and at an altitude of 3200 meters or 10,500 ft. It is about 23 kilometers from Keylong and home to a population of about 400 people. The village has a helipad, a post office, and a monastery.
Day 0 : Departure from Delhi
- Boarding Bus from Delhi
- Gather and Report at Kashmiri gate/Vidhan Sabha metro station or Majnu ka tila at 07 pm in the evening and meet our trip captain.
- Depart for Manali. Overnight journey Delhi to Manali
Day 1 : Local Manali
- Reach Manali by morning. Check-in to the hotel, freshen up & have breakfast.
- After relaxing head towards Vashishth village, and start the trek to the mesmerizing Jogini Falls.
- In the Evening, Drive towards the manali mall road.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Baralacha La - Jispa
- Wake up early morning, have breakfast and check out the hotel.
- Later kick start your day with the road trip to Jispa via Atal tunnel.
- We will head towards Baralacha La pass, it is one of the highest passes on the Manali Leh highway at an altitude of approx 16090 feet.
- Later we will head towards Jispa.
- Arrival at Jispa, check in to the camps.
- Dinner will be served and overnight stay in Jispa.
Day 3 : Sissu - Waterfalls
- Wake up in the Campsite.
- After Breakfast checkout the camps, then head towards Manali.
- It will be a journey of approx. 4 to 5 hours, we will also visit Sissu and hike towards the Palam Dhara Waterfall while commencing to Manali.
- Reach Manali by afternoon and later you are free to explore The local market and The Mall road for some last minute shopping experience.
- Then board your vehicle.
- A/c Transportation- Delhi to Delhi.
- Stay at Hotel in Manali for 1 Night.
- Stay at Camp in Jispa for 1 Night.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners.
- Trip coordinator.
- 24X7 Support.
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition, landslide etc.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Power bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing||₹ 8200 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing||₹ 8000 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing||₹ 7800 + 5% GST|