Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Jaisalmer is prominently called "The sun city," due to its shimmering mirage in the Thar Desert and attribute to its Fort Rajwada, ravishing haveli, splendid temples, and vibrant bazaars. This site reflects the yellow sand and the sandstone that is used to make the structures in this city which gives it a golden yellow appearance and leaves the guest charmed with a memorable overview. Jaisalmer is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan, renowned for its rich cultural heritage and beautiful sandstone architecture. The city is located on the edge of the Thar Desert and is overt for its stunning view of Jaisalmer Fort, intelligibly mesmerizing as the "Golden Fort". These sites include several venues which are best for tourist to utilize their moments during visit.
Jaisalmer is a major tourist attraction that offers an opulence vibe in its nature with culture and traditions. Since the ancient time, the building and forts remain in similar reflections. And due to their majestic view, forts are on the list of UNESCO Heritage. Visitors can get a plenty of landscape scenery in this picturesque desert city. This is one of the best tourist destinations associated with the Patwon ki Haveli, Bada Bagh, Gadisar Lake, Sam Sand Dunes, Salim Singh ki Haveli, Longewala post, the Desert Culture Centre & Museum. Enlivetrips offer jaisalmer tour package journey has been started from Iffco Chowk metro station (New Delhi) at 6:30 PM, with an overnight Journey to Jaisalmer, and then end with at New Delhi.
After reaching there visitors can relish Desert camping, Jeep safari, and Camel Safari close proximity to the city centre. Then Longewala Post, several Temples, and Jaisalmer Fort also captivate them. Tourist can also mold their journey with safaris to take a view of sunset and sunrise and associate with Rajasthani traditional culture, which creates values to let tourists and visitors immerse in a different world. All tourists will witness the beauty of the sun rising and stars glittering during the night in the city making a conquest surrounding. Khuri sand dunes are also an admired visiting spot where you can utilize many mud and straw houses. These homes have impressive exterior decorations. A night camel safari will give you an outstanding experience of desert flavour.
This location has plenty of regional input. Tourist enjoy a bonfire with folk and traditional dance and DJ in the late evening, and have a buffet dinner at night. Jaisalmer attracts tourists not from India but across the globe and Our Weekend Trips from Delhi for jaisalmer trip assure every tourist of enjoyment with a stunning view of culture and traditions as well as ancient effigy, that offers a unforgettable fantasy.
Day 0 : Departure to Jaisalmer, Longewala & Desert camping.
- Pick-up from Iffco Chowk metro station(Gurugram) at 6:30 PM.
- Overnight Journey to Jaisalmer.
Day 1 : Desert camping and Jeep safari.
- Reach Jaisalmer in late morning, Check-in at Desert camp and and have lunch after some time.
- Get ready for jeep Safari and camel safari which will take you to explore desert deeply and make you feel the golden beauty of sun-set.
- Reach back to camp site in the evening and get pleased by warm welcome in Rajasthani style(Dhol, tilak & aarti) refresh yourself with delicious evening snacks and Tea.
- Enjoy bonfire with folk dance and DJ in late evening and have buffet dinner at night.
Day 2 : Camel Safari , Longewala post and Tanot temple.
- Wake up early morning & get ready for a Sun-rise camel safari.
- Reach Back to Camp-Site have breakfast .
- After breakfast, Visit Tanot mata temple and take the blessings and depart to Longewala Post (Battlefront of Indo-Pak war 1971).
- Witness the battle ground and tank and vehicles of Pakistan captured by India.
- after that, we will visit to Huanted & abandoned Khuldhara village and Bada Bagh (Pit Stop in between for Lunch).
- Reach back camp-site in the evening & Refresh yourself with Evening Snacks & Tea.
- After Relaxing a bit Enjoy Bonfire at Thar Desert under Million of Starts.
- Enjoy Buffet Dinner at Night.
Day 3: Jaisalmer Fort & Gadisar lake.
- Wake up, refresh & breakfast. Check-out from desert camps.
- We will Reach jaisalmer city where you will witness jaisalmer fort , Patwaon ki haveli and Gadisar Lake. In between you will have your lunch and shopping.
- Around 4:00 pm in the evening assemble at Gadisar lake parking and depart from Jaisalmer.
- Overnight journey from Jaisalmer to Iffco Chowk metro Station.
- Back to home next day morning with a bucketload of memories and endless pictures of your wonderful trip.
- Travel in a comfortable and AC transport
- 2 Night stay in Luxury swiss tent in desert at Sam dunes.
- 2 Breakfasts, 1Lunch , Dinners & 2 Evening Snacks also during the trip.
- Bonfire at Thar Desert under Million stars at Day 2.
- Jaisalmer sightseeing – Longewala post, Tanot temple, Patwa Haveli, Jaisalmer Fort, Local market, Gadisar Lake, Bada Bagh
- Camel and Jeep safari.
- Rajasthani Cultural program & Dj night at camps
- Trip Captain during the trip
- Any entrance fees(any monument).
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason, Like road block, emergency stay etc
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing:||₹ 8,500 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing:||₹ 8,200 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing:||₹ 7,800 + 5% GST|
It was a first time we were travelling in a group to Jaisalmer that was completely unknown to us. But The trip was not awesome it was wowsome. Our Coordinators Mr. Vikas And Mr . Govind both managed the trip very well and there was no incovinence during the trip..The trip was well planned by Mr.Govind And Mr.Vikas ..The camp stay, camel ride , food and other things was very nice!! We would like to plan our journey with enlive . Vikas bhaiya n Govind bhaiya and Vaibhav sir ..all are very supportive..they were paying personal attention to every member. In this trip we found many new friends . It was a Great journey with Enlive!!
My First experience as a group tour to Jaisalmer was really good with Enlive Trips and it was a feeling of all strangers meeting and travelling together for the First Time that changed into a complete family all with unique identities. Sepcial thanks to Mr. Vikas our trip coordinator along with Mr Govind who made our trip memorable and handled each on of group members with pafience and diligent. A Special surprise Bday cake was arranged in the otherwise secluded desert far away from the City would always be remembered iin my life. It was safe trip memorable trip. Wpuld love to Explore more places with them in future too. The only feedback from me would be if the mode of transport viz Bus could be made more comfortable for longer journeys it would be highly appreciated.
We went to Jaisalmer with Enlive Trips. Initially, I was very skeptical, as this was my first group trip with unknown persons. But Kudos to their coordinator Jasmine who was very responsive, genuine and professional. She assured us that this will be a memorable trip. I can confidently say that they deliver what they promise; this trip was one of my best experiences. The group was so diverse yet so fun; people ranged from age 6 to age 50. We went as strangers but came back like a family. Special thanks to the trip captains Vikas and Govind, who were fun and managed the trip so well. Throught the trip, Vaibhav was super polite, patient and was available to guide us with our concerns. I am looking forward to many more journeys with Enlive Trips.
Delhi to Jaisalmer Trip Once in a lifetime experience with one of a kind group. Special mention to Vikas (tour captain), his zealous and witty personality made it all possible. Will soon plan more trips with Enlive. Thanks a lot for this beautiful experience.
Amazing experience with EnLive in Jaisalmer. It was a beautiful journey with strangers and in the end we were like a family just because of our trip captain (Vikas). Thanks Buddy for giving us so many memories on bonfire, Safari time, and the sightseeing. Keep it up EnLive, will plan soon with you Guys and Vikas too😅
It was very budgeted trip for jaisalmer .....got good company on my trip. Everything was so good. Everything Well managed by our coordinator Bhaskar jeena. He was very good at his job. All the way he talked to us and entertain all the team members. He took care of everything. Bhaskar bhai you are too good...see you soon on the next trip 😎😁❣️
I travelled Jaisalmer with them and had a really great time. Special thanks to the coordinator Vikas, even the driver bhaiya was really professional and courteous. They made every effort to make our trip comfortable and cover all the things in the itinerary, overall it was a beautiful experience staying in the desert camp.
What can I say about these people, they're just amazing. Trip Captain (Vikas) travel with you like its their passion and they interact with you like you are their long time friends,. Apart from that the facilities they provide is just amazing. Travelling accommodations and stays were perfect. You can't ask for better. Thanks EnLive Jaisalmer was an amazing experience
EnLive trips was a random pop up when we were planning a trip and now that we are just back from a weekend trip to Jaisalmer, I can blindly say was the most well planned, coordinated, comfortable yet exciting and very budget friendly journey all of us ( me and my friends) have had. All the arrangements from the journey to the food and stay was top notch. From the get go our trip coordinator, Bhaskar Jeena gelled up with all of us so well that by the time we reached the destination none of the other travelers felt like strangers. I feel lucky after picking Enlive and getting Bhaskar as a coordinator for our first experience, so much that I can undoubtedly go with the same combination of travel agency and trip coordinator for uncountable number of times in the years ahead.
I love travel with Enlive travel. We spend good time in Jaisalmer. Thank you vikas , sunil and maan ji , you all are very good team members . The food , bus , and journey is osam . Next time again I will go with you . You are very good and coprative, I wish I have more star to give you . You did great job . I am very happy with your service. Aapne sabi members ki saari cheezo ka bhut ache se dhyan rakha or itenery puri complete ki , camp and food also very good . Thanks a lot for give me memorable trip . Shilpa gupta.
It was really awesome experience. From stay to transport to sight seeing , everything was managed very well by our trip captain Bhaskar. On top of it, I had really good company despite not knowing anyone on the trip. Will love to join Enlive someday on some another amazing trip.