triund trek & Mcleodganj
- 31st March
- 7th April
- 14th April(Good Friday Long Weekend)
- 21st April
- 28th April
- 6th May
- 13th May(Budh Purnima Long weekend)
- 19th May
- 26th May
- 2nd June
- 9th June
- 23rd June
- 30th June
Triund is a large land of green grass. One can see the mighty Dhauladhar range. The ridge elevation is between 2,810 and 2,875 metre. Embark on for this Triund and Mcleoganj trek which is for 3 days and 2 nights to enjoy the rejuvenating sights of the Himalayas in a closer shot.
It can be described as a tranquil trek which is meant for all age groups. Triund has an unambiguous byway which goes through a beautiful mixed forest of oak, deodar and rhododendron.
Day 0 : Departure For McLeodganj
- Pick up from Vidhan Sabha metro Station.
- Overnight Journey to McLeodGanj.
Day 1 : McLeodganj Sightseeing
- Check-in at our Hotel , freshen up & have breakfast.
- Enjoy Short hike to Bhagsu waterfall, Bhagsunath temple & Shiva cafe.
- Return back to campsite and enjoy Bonfire & Music with fellow travelers.
- Sleep in your camps after having your dinner.
Day 2 : Trek to Triund | Camping
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast head to Triund Trek with trek Guide.
- Take a pit stop at Magic View Cafe on your way through Triund and chill around for half an hour.
- Reach Triund by noon and enjoy the beautiful views of Dhauladhar Ranges.
- Come back to camp-site by evening and check in to the campsite.
- Dinner and sleep overnight under million stars.
Day 3 : Departure & Leisure
- Wake up with a beautiful and blissful sunrise and enjoy your morning breakfast. Trek down to Mcleodganj.
- Head back to delhi by evening with lots of amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi by next day early morning and say “goodbye” to all fellow travelers with Loads of memories.
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler/Taxi.
- 1 Night stay in McLeodganj Hotel
- 1 Night Camping at Triund.
- Meal-2 Breakfast & 2 Dinners.
- Guided trek to Triund.
- Asisstence of coordinators and crew members
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like road block, landslide etc
- Quad Sharing: ₹ 6,000/- per person
- Triple Sharing: ₹ 6,200/- per person
- Double Sharing: ₹ 6,500/- per person
- Rs 2,000/- Per Person Booking Amount in Advance
- Balance payment to be paid 2 days before the day of boarding.
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: –UCBA0001945
- Google Pay/Pay TM/PhonePe– 9899790488
Things to Carry-
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments. No Boarding without valid government ID proof. We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation. Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10. We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only. Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.