Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Triund is a large land of green grass. One can see the mighty Dhauladhar range. The ridge elevation is between 2,810 and 2,875 metre. Embark on for this Triund and Mcleoganj trek which is for 3 days and 2 nights to enjoy the rejuvenating sights of the Himalayas in a closer shot.
It can be described as a tranquil trek which is meant for all age groups. Triund has an unambiguous byway which goes through a beautiful mixed forest of oak, deodar and rhododendron.
Day 0 : Departure For McLeodganj
- Pick up from Vidhan Sabha metro Station.
- Overnight Journey to McLeodGanj.
Day 1 : McLeodganj Sightseeing
- Check-in at our Hotel/Camp-site , freshen up & have breakfast.
- You may Self explore Bhagsu waterfall, Market & Monastary.
- Return back to campsite and enjoy Bonfire & Music with fellow travelers.
- Sleep in your camps after having your dinner.
Day 2 : Trek to Triund | Camping
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast head to Triund Trek with trek Guide.
- Take a pit stop at Magic View Cafe on your way through Triund and chill around for half an hour.
- Reach Triund by noon and enjoy the beautiful views of Dhauladhar Ranges.
- Come back to camp-site by evening and check in to the campsite.
- Dinner and sleep overnight under million stars.
Day 3 : Departure & Leisure
- Wake up with a beautiful and blissful sunrise and enjoy your morning breakfast. Trek down to Mcleodganj.
- Head back to delhi by evening with lots of amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi by next day early morning and say "goodbye" to all fellow travelers with Loads of memories.
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler/Taxi.
- 1 Night stay in McLeodganj Hotel
- 1 Night Camping at Triund.
- Meal-2 Breakfast & 2 Dinners.
- Guided trek to Triund.
- Asisstence of coordinators and crew members
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like road block, landslide etc
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing||₹ 6500 + 5% Gst|
|Triple Sharing||₹ 6200 + 5% Gst|
|Quad Sharing||₹ 6000 + 5% Gst|
It was a wonderful experience with enliv trips of macleodganj and triund trek, especially with our trip coordinator bhaskar jeena who doubled our fun with his great professional experience and cheerful nature. He also helped us in exploring new offbeat places and clicked good pictures of our trip and also helped us in making good memories 💖.
It was such a wonderful experience with triund and mcleod ganj trip organised by enlive. A trip full of joy and adventure. Especially Our coordinator Bhaskar, such a professional and experienced guy. He doubled our fun, as he mixed up really fast and feel like more of a friend. Quite professional in clicking pictures and videography which is cherry on top. The camp site was really amazing and less crowded, we had our best time. Will definetly look forward to organise more trips with bhaskar bhaiya and enlive
Had an amazing time in our trip to Mcleodganj- Triund trek. I was looking for the escape from my work life and then I found about EnLive trips. I didn't expected they will serve so well and make my trips this memorable. The food, stay, trek, camping, entertainment everything was well prepared and planned. The captain(Aman) and our guide(Rajan) was so supportive, welcoming, motivated and entertained us through out the trip. This one is for them - chadai, ghumai, utarai by Rajan and Aman Rai😁 I'll surely recommend this site to everyone and looking forward to more trips. Kudos to the team EnLive Trips - Escape to Nature.🙌🏼 I made some new friends and lots & lots of memories. I wasn't able to capture all but here are few snaps.
It was such a wonderful experience with triund and mcleod ganj trip organised by enlive. A trip full of joy and adventure. Especially Our coordinator Bhaskar, such a professional and experienced guy. He doubled our fun, as he mixed up really fast and feel like more of a friend. Quite professional in clicking pictures and videography which is cherry on top. The camp site was really amazing and less crowded, we had our best time. Will definetly look forward to organise more trips with bhaskar bhaiya and enlive.