Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Your trekking passion will mould with a wonderful journey of Chopta Tungnath and Chandrashila trek. Chopta is a peak location that mesmerises with the meadow view In Uttarakhand hills. It is surrounded by the reflection of nature and with gorgeous spectacular flora and fauna. This is one of the best tourist destinations for visitors across the year with myriad glimpses. Chopta Tungnath wins the soul of the tourist through its stunning and astonished artistry bloom.
Chopta Tungnath is a miniature site that offers the evergreen ecosystem with the Kedarnath wildlife sanctuary. When a visitor reaches this site they observe the essence of the environment with a thrilling view of snowfall and 360-degree sight of the Himalayas. That reflects a vista of Kedar, Chaukhamba, and Chandrashila trek, at an altitude of around 9000 to 13000 ft. is one of the befitting trekking sites for beginners. Novice tourist can easily outstretch in their first drive at this point and gather a remarkable souvenir.
Chopta is universally famous for its trekking site, beautiful sheet of snow, gale of sleet, holy Tungnath temple (Famous for being the highest Shiva temple in the world), ancient effigies, elegant views of the Himalayas, including Nanda Devi, Trisul, Kedar Peak, Bandarpunch, and Chaukhamba peaks. It is also an eminent spot for birds lovers because visitors can see over 240 species of birds across this area, including native and migratory species like Himalayan monal, Himalayan swiftlet, Himalayan griffon, scarlet finch, hill partridge, and many more.
These sites are a picturesque locality known as a “Mini Switzerland of Uttarakhand.” Tourist can make their moment with velvety meadows and pristine snow-capped peaks. Enlivetrips forge this journey with beautiful landscape scenery through Devprayag, Rishikesh to Chopta, and this way is surrounded by vivacious patches of pine, oaks, and musk deer & other natural stuff as well. Consider everything during your expedition and catch all the scenarios in your mind.
This is an unspoiled natural destination located at an elevation of thousands metres, above the sea level. Chopta's visit will give you a proper consequence about the persona of charming where you can live with reality and spiritual things as well. It is a wide zone of observing the reflection of cordillera that makes you free from polluted environments. Chopta Tungnath offers a vantage point in the trek.
Enlive trips offer Weekend Trips from Delhi for you an eclectic way of a weekend plan to visit distinct lucrative places for an individual, groups, and families to make their journey memorable for the whole time. We organise a 3 day weekend plan for every week. You can also enjoy yourself with us during your journey. Let’s join us and enjoy nature.
DAY 0 : Journey to Dreamland Chopta from Delhi
- Pick-up from Preet vihar metro Station Gate no 3 at 9:30 pm.
- Overnight Journey from Delhi to Chopta & Connect with c0-travellers.
DAY 1 : Devprayag, Reach Chopta & Forest Walk.
- Reach Devpryag in the morning, freshen-up then have breakfast.
- Enjoy beautiful view of Sangam of bhagirathi and alaknanda.
- Resume your journey to chopta.
- Reach Chopta early afternoon, check in into the most Scenic Camp-site of Chopta.
- Enjoy your Lunch with the View of Snow Capped Mountains.
- You may go for a forest(jungle) trek with our captain & witness beautiful view to feel yourself connected with nature.
- you will refresh yourself with evening snacks during evening.
- You will meet your fellow travelers at bonfire & Music.
After Bonfire, have your dinner and later good sleep to make yourself ready for next day Tungnath & Chandrashila Trek.
Meals: Lunch ,Evening Snacks & Dinner.
DAY 2 : Tungnath and Chandrashila trek
- Wake up early morning and enjoy the beautiful morning sunrise view from our Campsite & have breakfast.
- After Breakfast, We will drive to trek starting point & start the our trek to Tungnath(World’s Highest Shiva Temple). Its fairly and easy & short trek but very beautiful.
- After Tungnath we will trek further to chandrashila for 360 degree view.
- Altitude :8,790 ft.(2679 m) to 7841 ft. (2390 m)
- Time Taken :4 Hours.
- Reach back to Chopta campsite in the evening & refresh yourself with Evening Snacks.
- Get ready for a Bonfire & Music session in the late evening & Enjoy Lip smacking Dinner after that.
- Take a sound sleep Overnight.
Meals: Breakfast, Evening Snacks & Dinner.
DAY 3 : Deoria Tal
- Wake up early morning, have your breakfast and check-out from the camp site.
- Drive to sari village which is half an hour distance from our campsite.
- Trek to Deoria tal and Depart to Delhi after having your lunch.
- Reach Delhi next early morning around 6 am(tentative).
Meals : Breakfast
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler.
- 2 Night & 3 Days stay at our beautiful Campsite with Swiss camps.
- Meal- 2 Breakfast,1 Lunch, 2 Dinners & Evening Snacks at stay site.
- Hike to Deoria Tal Lake.
- Tungnath & Chandrashila Guided Trek.
- Bonfire with Music.
- Assistance of coordinators or crew members
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing||₹ 7,000 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing||₹ 6,700 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing||₹ 6,500 + 5% GST|
This was the first time I had travelled with Enlive trips to Chopta, Tungnath. Comfortable accommodation and camping location was fascinating and food was excellent. The coordinator (Arun tyagi) guide who accompanied with us was outstanding - passionate, informative, engaging and entertaining. The itinerary was very well thought out. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting a fun, relaxed weekends trips.Hope they will maintain the same in all future trips too.
So we had a trip on 2nd of June to Chopta, tungnath . And we had a super great experience as that place was so so overwhelming and special thanks to our trip captains Arun and vaibhav , they both are very friendly and very caring for all the passengers , both are timely looking for all the safety measures . Firstly I was hesitating by going with these travellers but I got myself all wrong after the trip .oh my god ! It was a superb experience I ever had . Looking forward to go again on a trip with Enlive trips also hoping the same captains .
Me and my friend lately had a trip to chopta(chandrashila , tungnath and deoriatal trek) we had amazing experience, the coordinator Amar was supportive throughout the trip, everything was just next to perfect, either its food accommodation, activities and whatsoever, we enjoyed to the fullest. Thanks EnLive for making this trip memorable 🌸
Radhe Ki Kripa
It was really awesome weekend special thanks to captain (G Vijay) , he really made our trip more valuable as he made us so comfortable with others very soon and we covered all locations tunganath and other places too with him . Traveler was a little less comfortable and it could have been speaker with bonfire although we arranged our own music system so ultimately it was fun with you guys. Thanks Enlive team. Adv Reetika Pandey
A superb weekend with amazing guys. We covered TungNath trek & other places as per itinerary. The captain (ARUN TYAGI) was so supportive. Camp side & food was also good, hygienic. Felt like a family with others there. Space in traveller was a little congested, else overall was a great experience. Looking forward to more trips with Enlives. Great work guys. Keep it up🤘👍