Chopta tungnath Chandrashila
Duration: 2 nights & 3 Days
- 31st March
- 7th April
- 14th April(Good Friday Long Weekend)
- 21st April
- 28th April
- 6th May
- 13th May(Budh Purnima Long weekend)
- 19th May
- 26th May
- 2nd June
- 9th June
- 23rd June
- 30th June
Chopta tungnath is a small region of meadows and evergreen forest area which is a part of kedarnathwildlife sanctuary located in Uttarakhand state, India and a base for trekking to Tungnath, thirdtemple of PanchKedar, which lies 3.5 kilometres (2.2 mi) away.
Located at a distanceof 1.5kilometres (0.93 mi) from Tungnath is Chandrashila, a rising to over 4,000 metres (13,000 ft).
Chopta tungnath is an unspoiled natural destination lying in the lap of the Uttarakhand Himalayasandoffers views of the imposing Himalayan range including Trishul, Nanda Devi and Chaukhamba. It is located at an elevation of 2,680 metres (8,790 ft) above sea level.
Chopta tungnath village is surrounded by forests of pine, deodar and rhododendron and is rich in flora and fauna include rare species of birds and musk deer.
we organise chopta group trip every weekend to feel you all above in 3 days only.
DAY 0 : Journey to Dreamland Chopta from Delhi
- Pick-up from Preet vihar metro Station Gate no 3 at 9:30 pm.
- Overnight Journey from Delhi to Chopta & Connect with c0-travellers.
DAY 1 : Devprayag, Reach Chopta & Forest Walk.
- Reach Devpryag in the morning, freshen-up then have breakfast.
- Enjoy beautiful view of Sangam of bhagirathi and alaknanda.
- Resume your journey to chopta.
- Reach Chopta early afternoon, check in into the most Scenic Camp-site of Chopta.
- Enjoy your Lunch with the View of Snow Capped Mountains.
- You may go for a forest(jungle) trek with our captain & witness beautiful view to feel yourself connected with nature.
- you will refresh yourself with evening snacks during evening.
- You will meet your fellow travelers at bonfire & Music.
After Bonfire, have your dinner and later good sleep to make yourself ready for next day Tungnath & Chandrashila Trek.
Meals: Lunch ,Evening Snacks & Dinner.
DAY 2 : Tungnath and Chandrashila trek
- Wake up early morning and enjoy the beautiful morning sunrise view from our Campsite & have breakfast.
- After Breakfast, We will drive to trek starting point & start the our trek to Tungnath(World’s Highest Shiva Temple). Its fairly and easy & short trek but very beautiful.
- After Tungnath we will trek further to chandrashila for 360 degree view.
- Altitude :8,790 ft.(2679 m) to 7841 ft. (2390 m)
- Time Taken :4 Hours.
- Reach back to Chopta campsite in the evening & refresh yourself with Evening Snacks.
- Get ready for a Bonfire & Music session in the late evening & Enjoy Lip smacking Dinner after that.
- Take a sound sleep Overnight.
Meals: Breakfast, Evening Snacks & Dinner.
DAY 3 : Deoria Tal
- Wake up early morning, have your breakfast and check-out from the camp site.
- Drive to sari village which is half an hour distance from our campsite.
- Trek to Deoria tal and Depart to Delhi after having your lunch.
- Reach Delhi next early morning around 6 am(tentative).
Meals : Breakfast
” Say Goodbye to fellow travelers Cum new friends”
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler.
- 2 Night & 3 Days stay at our beautiful Campsite with Swiss camps.
- Meal- 2 Breakfast,1 Lunch, 2 Dinners & Evening Snacks at stay site.
- Hike to Deoria Tal Lake.
- Tungnath & Chandrashila Guided Trek.
- Bonfire with Music.
- Assistance of coordinators or crew members
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
- Quad Sharing : ₹ 6,500/-
- Triple Sharing: ₹ 6,700/-
- Double sharing: ₹ 7,000/-
- Booking Amount Rs 2,000 per person.
- Balace to be paid 2 Days before boarding
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: -UCBA0001945
● Google Pay/PayTM/Phonepe– 9899790488
Things to Carry-
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments.
- No Boarding without valid government ID proof and complete payment.
- We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation.
- Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10.
- We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.
- Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only.
- Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.
Social Media & Reviews
Similar trips & Trek