- 2nd June
- 9th June
- 24th June
- 1st July
- 8th July
- 15th July
- 22nd July
- 29th July
- 05th Aug
- 12th Aug(Independence Day weekend)
- 18th Aug
- 26th Aug
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Sissu is a Small Tourist Village arranged in the Lahaul valley on the banks of Chandra waterway in Himachal Pradesh. It is arranged on Leh-Manali interstate and is around 90 kms from Manali. This town resemble a beautiful sight for the visitor setting out to Leh ladhak. Sissu town is otherwise called Khagling.
Manali lahaul tour package:
- Report at Kashmiri gate Metro station 6 PM Meet your trip captain there followed by overnight journey to Manali, Pitstop for dinner at Murthal in between.
- Reach Manali in the morning, check-in at hotel at Manali.
- Relax a bit before starting your day out with nature like Hadimba Devi Temple, Van Vihar, Club House & Mall road.
- Enjoy Delicious Dinner at night before a sound sleep.
- Get Up Early and Enjoy Spectacular View of valley from Hotel, have Delicious breakfast before your day out for a scenic drive into Atal Tunnel( 8 kms long), passing from which amaze you by the change in landscapes.
- Take a special tea break at Sissu village (Lahaul) and return back to Solang valley for adventure activities like paragliding, skiing, zorbing ball etc.
- Reach hotel in the evening, relax a bit after a wonderful day , have your dinner before a sound sleep.
- Wake up in the morning and enjoy scenic beauty from hotel, after Delicious breakfast check out from hotel and Enroute Kullu for River Rafting.
- Enjoy River Rafting in the waves of Beas river, You can also explore local market in kullu if time permits.
By evening depart back and reach Delhi next day morning.
“Say Goodbye to fellow traveller with loads of memories and endless pictures”
- A/c Transportation- Delhi to Delhi
- Stay at Hotel in Manali for 2 Nights.
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Assistance of During the Trip.
- 5% GST.
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Any Photography/videography charge.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the Hotel area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
- Quad Sharing: ₹ 8,000/- per person.
- Triple sharing: ₹8,200/- per person.
- Double sharing: ₹8,500/- per person.
- Booking Amount Rs 2,000 per person.
- Balace to be paid 2 Days before boarding
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: -UCBA0001945
● Google Pay/PayTM/Phonepe– 9899790488
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments.
- No Boarding without valid government ID proof and complete payment.
- We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation.
- Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10.
- We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.
- Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only.
- Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.
Social Media & Reviews
Similar trips & Trek