Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley located high in the Himalayas in the north-eastern part of northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The name “Spiti” refers to “the middle land”, the valley lies in north eastern section of the Indian State and forms part of the Lahaul and Spiti District. The sub-divisional headquarters in Kaza, Himachal which is situated along the spiti river At an elevation of about 12,500 ft above sea level.
Day 0 : Delhi To Shimla
• Get ready to be departed from Delhi by Evening
• Reach Shimla next morning by an overnight Volvo
Day 1 : Shimla To Sarahan
•We will reach Shimla in morning around 8:30 AM.
• The Spiti Expedition journey starts from here.
• Long drive through the scenic Beauty of Kinnaur via Narkanda and Rampur.
• Arrive Sarahan in the evening and enjoy at the stay for night.
Day 2 : Sarahan To Chitkul/Sangla
• Have Breakfast and Check-out.Visit Bhima Kali Temple. Move Towards Sangla/Chitkul.
• Arrive Chitkul/Sangla in the evening and enjoy at the stay for night.
Day 3 : Chitkul to Tabo
•After Breakfast, spend some time at leisure and check out.
• Chitkul is the last Indian village towards China border. Explore the best of it. Next, you will be departing For Tabo Enroute Nako Lake.
•Visit Khab sangam in-between.
• Passing by Spiti River, enjoy 360-degree view of the mesmerising mountains. Reach Tabo, by evening, check-in to your stay and have dinner.
Day 4 : Tabo to Kaza
•After having breakfast spend some peaceful time at the Beautiful Tabo Monastery and know different stories by the Monks.
• Time to head toward the beautiful administrative town of Spiti Valley, Kaza.
• Explore the oldest monastery of the valley in Dhankar.
• Enter the exquisite town and stay in Kaza.
Day 5 : Kaza
•Divine Spiti Valley sightseeing awaits you after having breakfast.
• At 4,400m above sea level in, the Hikkim post office is a vital connection to the outside world.
• Send postcards to friends and family.
• Visit Komic Gompa at the World's Highest motor-able village and have a delicious lunch.
• Langza is a high- altitude village known for ancient marine fossils. Collect some fossils to take memories of nature home
• Visit the spectacular Tibetan Buddhist Key Monastery located on a hilltop at an altitude of 4,166 meters above the sea level.
Day 6 : Kaza To Kalpa
• After Breakfast, Check-Out and move towards Chicham Bridge.
• Chicham Bridge is the highest bridge in Asia and allows you to have panoramic views.
• After Exploring Chicham Bridge, Pay a visit to over 500- years- old Tibetan mummy in Giu village, then we will move towards Kalpa.
• Reach Kalpa by late- evening, go through some last valuable time with your new travel amigos.
• Overnight Stay and Dinner in Kalpa.
Day 7 : Kalpa to Shimla to Delhi
• Wake up to the Kinner Kailash view.
• Visit the popular Suicide point and start your excursion back to Shimla.
• Reach Shimla by evening. Depart for Delhi.
• Arrive in Delhi next morning i.e., 8th Day.
- Transporation in Tempo Traveller from Shimla to Shimla.
- Bus tickets from Delhi to Shimla and return.
- Accommodations on sharing basis as per itinerary.
- Meal Plan: MAP (Breakfast+ Dinner, Starting from Day 02 Dinner till Day 08 Breakfast)
- Trip Lead will be present at all times during the tour.
- Mechanical Support
- All permits Required
- First Aid Kit
- Infrared Thermometer
- 5% GST Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp/Stay site area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
Points to be noted for visiting Spiti Valley:
- Respect the local culture and customs: Spiti Valley is home to diverse cultures and traditions. Be respectful and ask for permission before taking photos of people or their property.
- Carry warm clothing: Spiti can get very cold, even in summer. Pack warm clothing, including layers and thermal wear. Bring -10°C winter down jacket with you.
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water to avoid altitude sickness. Carry a refillable water bottle.
- Network connectivity: Jio, Airtel and BSNL works the best but if you have VI sim it will stop working on the first day itself.
- Dry Washroom: In winters due to extreme cold, water becomes a luxury asset so in that case dry washroom is used.
- There can be road closures during the course of the trip, any cost due to that will not be paid by the company.
- Plan for emergencies: Spiti is secluded, so carry basic medical supplies or your ongoing medicines. Our trip captain will also be carrying first aid box and oxygen can.
- Don't litter: Dispose of your trash properly and avoid leaving any waste behind.
- Don't disturb wildlife: Spiti has unique flora and fauna; do not disrupt the local wildlife.
- Don't engage in disrespectful behavior: Avoid any actions that may offend the local population or fellow travelers.
- Don't expect modern amenities: Spiti is remote, infrastructure is basic and raw in nature, so don't expect the same level of comfort or luxury as in urban areas.
NOTE: Travellers residing outside Delhi are suggested to book trains/flights reaching Delhi not later than 2 PM on the trip start date. Similarly, on trip end date, book returning flight/trains leaving post 4 PM.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. may cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing :
|₹ 19,499 + 5% GST
|Triple Sharing :
|₹ 18,499 + 5% GST
This was my very first trip with agency.And I feel so lucky to choose Enlive Trips. I travelled Spiti. Sarting from the day 1. Timelines for each spot, Hotels, Hospitality, fun during travelling , people I met through Enlive Trips, everything was so perfect. Thank you so much Vikas for coming with us. He is the best coordinator you should ever go with. Speaking from my heart "Thank you and love you Enlive Trips for all the beautiful memories".
Stunning Spiti Recently went on a trip with my partner to Spiti which I have been planning since months. Skeptical about travel agents especially from Delhi, I tried to do as much research as possible before booking. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the planning as well as execution by Enlive Trips. Vikas our tour leader was with us right from Delhi and took care of everything. One of the most important thing was that he was medically aware and made sure everyone's health and wellbeing was his utmost priority. He was available for our every question, confusion & help we needed. Thanks Vikas and Team Enlive for this amazing trip.
I went to Spiti in last weekend 9-14 July. We started our trip from Delhi, and in no time, our captain Vikas made sure we were comfortable with each other and on the journey. He accomodated most of our requests and made the trip a memorable one. The best part of the trip was when we climbed on top of the tempo traveller and got to experience Spiti from the top of the traveller on a sandy road, all thanks to our captain Vikas bhai. He entertained us throughout the trip. I was also not at my best for 2 days of our trip and Vikas took really good care of me. Thanks to Enlive Trips for setting up camps at the best locations, usually on river banks, amidst forest, surrounded by mountains. The camps and rooms were super clean and the food was amazing. The staff at all the places was very polite. I would highly recommend you to visit Spiti via Enlive Trips. Cheers team!