Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Sissu is a Small Tourist Village arranged in the Lahaul valley on the banks of Chandra waterway in Himachal Pradesh. It is arranged on Leh-Manali interstate and is around 90 kms from Manali. This town resemble a beautiful sight for the visitor setting out to Leh ladhak. Sissu town is otherwise called Khagling.
A small village in himachal situated along the banks of the river Parwati, Kasol is a tourist attraction that is rapidly gaining fame as a very popular hub for trekkers, backpackers and nature lovers, Commonly known as the Amsterdam of India., this quaint little village is resplendent in natural scenic beauty. Situated between the town of Bhuntar and Manikaran, Kasol might seem like a plain, nondescript village from the outside, but it is one of the best places in the country to just sit back and chill in the lap of nature.
Day 0 : Departure for Manali
- Report at Kasmiri Gate/Vidhan Sabha Metro station in the evening.
- Meet your trip captain there followed by overnight journey to Manali, Pitstop for dinner in between.
Day 1 : Manali Local
- Reach Manali in the morning, check-in at hotel at Manali.
- Relax a bit before starting your day out with nature Jogini Waterfalls and Vashisht Temple.
- Later in the Evening you are free to explore old Manali Cafes and Mall Road.
- Return Back to hotel and have Dinner at night before a sound sleep.
Day 2 : Sissu-Atal Tunnel/ Solang Valley
- Get Up Early and Enjoy Spectacular View of valley from Hotel.
- You will have Delicious breakfast before your day out for a scenic drive into Atal Tunnel( 8 kms long), passing from which amaze you by the change in landscapes.
- Take a special tea break at Sissu village (Lahaul) where you may enjoy activities and sissu waterfall and return back to Solang valley for adventure activities like paragliding, skiing, zorbing ball etc.
- Reach hotel in the evening, relax a bit after a wonderful day.
- Have your delicious dinner before a sound sleep.
Day 3 : Kullu-Kasol Local
- Wake up in the morning and enjoy scenic beauty from hotel.
- After Delicious breakfast check out from hotel and Enroute Kullu for River Rafting(Self Paid).
- You can also explore local market in kullu if time permits.
- Then depart for our kasol Staysite and reach kasol in the evening.
- Where you will enjoy bonfire with music and dinner later on.
- Sleep overnight in Kasol.
Day 4 : Chalal Village/Trek-Manikaran-Kasol Local Market
- Wake up early in the morning to enjoy the stunning and scenic landscape.
- Freshen up have breakfast and checkout from staysite and get ready to explore local chalal Village and then you will trek for chalal bridge along with Parvati river and reach kasol market Where you can try and enjoy different cuisines at Israeli cafes around.
- Later in the afternoon driver to Manikaran Sahib and spend sometime there.
- Later in the evening we will board the Bus/Traveller from Kasol.
Day 5 : Everlasting Memories
- Reach Delhi in the morning with a bucketload of memories and endless pictures and later we bid goodbye to our fellow travelers.
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler.
- 2 Night stay in Manali & 1 Night stay in Kasol.
- Meal-3 Breakfast & 3 Dinners.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Bonfire and Music in Kasol
- Expirience Trip Captain throughout the Trip.
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing :||₹ 8,999 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing :||₹ 8,499 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing :||₹ 7,999 + 5% GST|