Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
According to a recent study by Centre of Atmospheric Sciences at IIT Delhi, Chitkul has the cleanest air in India.
Chitkul, a village located on right bank of Baspa River, is the last village of the Baspa Valley and the last village on the old Hindustan-Tibet trade route. It is also the last point in India one can travel to without a permit.
Day 0: Departure for Chitkul-Last village of India.
- Gather and report at Kashmiri gate at 6:00 PM and meet our Trip coordinator. Depart for Chitkul around 6:30PM in the evening.
- Overnight journey Delhi to Chitkul.
Day 1: Reach Sarahan & visit Shri Bhima kali temple.
- Reach Sarahan in the Morning.
- Freshen up & have Breakfast then Visit Shri Bhima Kaali temple.
- Reach Chitkul late noon & then relax for a sometime.
- You may go out for a nature walk to enjoy sunset & snow clad mountains view.
- Reach Hotel/Homestay in the evening & enjoy Bonfire & Dinner Later on.
Day 2: Chitkul Local Explore & Day Hike.
- We’ll start with our breakfast and move towards the ITBP camp.
- Sit and enjoy the beautiful view of the Baspa Valley from around the camp and a majestic view of the snow-clad mountains.
- We’ll return from the camp to have our lunch and move towards the other side of the Baspa River for a short-day hike while enjoying the forest area along the Baspa River.
- Sit beside the river to enjoy the view from the other side of the ITBP camp.
- Return to the hotel/homestay for a gorgeous sunset and dinner around the bonfire.
Day 3: Chikul to Kalpa.
- Post Breakfast, we will leave from Chitkul to Kalpa
- On the way, we will stop at Roghi Suicide point and Reckong Peo market.
- From Roghi suicide point, we will move to Kalpa
- Explore Kalpa village and the temple
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Kalpa.
Day 4: Kalpa to Shimla & Departure to Delhi.
- After breakfast, we will leave from Kalpa to Shimla.
- On the way, we will have a look at Kinner Kailash peaks.
- In the evening we will board for a bus to Delhi.
- Overnight bus journey from Shimla to Delhi.
- End of Tour.
- Travel by Volvo Bus/Traveler.
- Two Night Stay at Chitkul camps & One night at Kalpa Hotel.
- Meal- 3 Breakfast , 3 Dinners & 1 Lunch.
- Local Sightseeing.
- Day Hike.
- Assistance of coordinators or crew members.
- 5 % GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Medical services apart from Basic First Aid.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing:||₹ 11,500 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing||₹ 11,000 + 5% GST|
Thank you ENLIVE TRIPS for such an amazing trip. The Chitkul and Kalpa journey became more adventurous and fun with the cordinator Bhaskar, who made the trip much comfortable.
A superb weekend with amazing guys. We covered Chitkul & Kalpa places as per itinerary, unfortunately we have missed to visit Bhima Kali temple, Although we have enjoyed the hiking instead. The captain (Rishabh) was so supportive. Hotel side & food was not so good. Felt like a family with others there, and was a awesome group. Space in traveller was a little congested, else overall was a great experience. Great work guys. Keep it up🤘👍
Travelling with Enlive trips was a great experience... specially Rishab.. he was youngest in the group and our captain for kalpa Chitkul journey.. he make sure that we cover more than what was mentioned in the itinerary. He always ensured proper arrangements.. big cheers to our fun loving journey captain and Enlive trips.. memories for life time.. would love to explore more places with them in future..
For Kalpa & Chitkul trip This trip will be remembered for a long time for sure... it's one of the best & for this all credit goes to our one & only captain Rishabh... He always make sure all the members are happy, together & safe, thank you Rishabh & EnLive team for the wonderful experience...🤗 Looking forward for more trips with EnLive...cheers!!
Chitkul..bordering village..calm, serene, beautiful..Trip to this one was made memorable by EnLive..comfortable stay n travel..On time departure n arrival..chilled out co-travellers..looking forward to more such randezvous..ciao