Spiti Summer (5N6D)
- 16th July – 23rd July
- 23nd July – 30th July
- 30th July – 6th Aug
- 6th Aug – 13th Aug
Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley located high in the Himalayas in the north-eastern part of northern Indian state of Himachal Place. The name “Spiti” refers to “the middle land”, the valley lies in north eastern section of the Indian State and forms part of the Lahaul and Spiti District. The sub-divisional headquarters in Kaza, Himachal which is situated along the spiti river At an elevation of about 12,500 ft above sea level.
Day 0 : Departure From Delhi To Manali
- Leave from Delhi at 06:30 P.M. and reach Manali next morning.
Day 1 : Reach Manali- Manali Self Exploration- Overnight Stay At Manali.
- Reach Manali by morning and check-in to the Hotel.
- After having breakfast and some leisure, feel free to explore the local area of Manali according to the place that interests you.
- You can visit the Mall road, Hidimba Temple, Old Manali for some good cafes to chill or Vashisht temple for the Hot water Spring.
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Briefing about the next day and sleep overnight.
Day 2 : Start Your Journey From Manali To Kaza Via Atal Tunnel And Kunzum La. Overnight Stay At Kaza.
- Early morning, we start our journey to the valley of the Gods – Lahaul & Spiti!
- Crossover to Lahaul by crossing the Engineering Marvel – Atal Tunnel, and watch the terrain shift from lush green valleys to brown arid desserts.
- At 14,931 ft we cross another high altitude pass & the gateway to the Spiti Valley – Kunzum La.
- We continue our drive through the stunning landscape to reach Kaza by evening, and overnight stay in the camps.
Day 3:Visit Key Monastery And Pin Valley. Overnight Stay At Kaza.
- Being remotely located atop a hill overlooking endless plains, the Key Monastery is a world famous center for learning and is an obvious choice for those seeking peace and calm.
- Declared a national park in 1987, Pin Valley has altitudes ranging from 11,000 to 20,000 feet and is home to at least 12 endangered snow leopards.
- In addition, other animals indigenous to the region are the Siberian Ibex, Bharal, Weasel, Red Fox, and Marten. Birds such as the Pika, Griffon, Golden Eagle, Bearded Vulture, Chukor, and Raven can be spotted flocking to the skies of the picturesque valley.
- We first visit the Tailing hanging bridge and then the beautiful hamlet of Mud – the last motorable village of the Pin Valley.
- Overnight at Kaza.
Day 4 : Visit Hikkim, Komic And Langza. Overnight Stay At Kaza.
- Visit some of the highest inhabited regions of the world.
- The highest village in Asia – Komic, situated at a height of 4513 m, has a population of 84 people and is cut off from rest of the world for most parts of the year.
- Later, we drive to Hikkim, where we have a chance to send postcards from the world’s highest post office!
- At Langza, walk back to the prehistoric era when Spiti was submerged by the Tethys Sea, as you explore a land very rich with fossils of Marine animals and plants which were here millions of years ago.
- Overnight Stay at Kaza.
Day 5:Start Your Journey From Kaza To Chandra Taal Lake Via Losar & Kunzum La. Overnight Stay Near Chandra Taal
- We start tracing our steps back towards Manali.
- However, make one last stop to witness another Spitian wonder – Chandra Taal Lake.
- The mystical and beautiful Chandra Taal Lake or the Moon Lake is located at a height of 14,000 feet.
- The Chandra Bhaga mountain range forms a striking backdrop for the lake, which changes appearance according to the pictures painted in the Sky.
- Then Check-in into the camp-site near chandra Taal lake and Overnight stay in the tents under the gaze of millions starts in the sky.
Day 6 : Start Your Journey Back To Manali – Departure To Delhi.
- Today, we commence our way back on the Manali – Kaza Road.
- We pass through some more stunning landscapes and reach Manali by afternoon.
- After some leisure at the Café, we board the Volvo to Delhi and reach by next morning with lots of amazing memories to remember for a lifetime!
Day 7 : Reach Delhi in the morning
- Reach Delhi in the morning.
- Travel by Volvo transfer to Manali.
- Luxurious Traveler from Aut to Manali
- 5 nights accommodation – 1 Night in Hotel at Manali, 3 Nights in Hotel at Kaza, 1 Night in Swiss Tents at Chandra Taal
- 10 meals throughout the trip – 2 Meal on Day 1 (Breakfast+ Dinner) + 1 Meal on Day 2 (Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 4 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 5 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 1 Meal on Day 6 (Breakfast)
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Team Captain Throughout the Trip.
- Assistance of coordinators or crew members.
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Medical services apart from Basic First Aid.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
- Triple sharing: ₹ 14,999/- per person.
- Double sharing: ₹ 15,999/- per person.
- Booking Amount ₹ 4,000 per person.
- Balance to be paid 7 Days before boarding
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: -UCBA0001945
● Google Pay/PayTM/Phonepe– 9899790488
Things to Carry-
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments.
- No Boarding without valid government ID proof and complete payment.
- We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation.
- Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10.
- We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.
- Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only.
- Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.