Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Manali Weekend Tour Packages
Manali is located at the high altitude of the Himalayas in Himachal Pradesh. It is a resort town with a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Manali trip reflects multiple view locations, a gateway of skiing in the Salong Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It is one of the best tourist destinations in India that attract people to its stunning view and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal Mountains. Manali is situated on a 4000 m-high Rohtang pass. Usually, this site demonstrates the vertical range of cordillera, bumpy meadows, and snow-capped cover on the mountain peak. It is a dream place for domestic and foreigners.
Mainly, Manali tour captivates spectators with its multiple activities thou people can do easily in this valley. River Rafting, Paragliding, Skiing, Hiking, Mountain biking, and zorbing are popular sports highly recommended by common visitors in Manali tour packages. Paragliding offers a bird’s eye view of the sky and you can fly over and see various hidden spots. Many visitors are keen to play in snow-cover, and skiing allows them to move and play as they need in the Manali tour. However, when tourists want to see the world upside down, then Zorbing is the best to connect. Snowboarding, Quad biking, Ziplining, Rappelling and camping are also famous in this valley, which is astonishing for the visitors.
Manali's visit offers a glimpse of beauty around its areas. That is a mold with hamlets and opaque forests. There is tiny houses designed with opulence architecture and ancient identity. For tourists, many adventure opportunities, the famous Hadimba temple, the scenic Rohtang Pass, the snow-laden Solang Valley and its beautiful culinary scene are splendid locations to move and relish their moments during Manali Weekend Trips from Delhi. After reaching the Manali location, tourists live local sightseeing like van vihara, clubhouse & mall road and paradise in snow-burg. Jogini waterfall and Vasishta Temple are popular points that is known for their hiking. You can enjoy these places under Manali packages.
You can do shopping in the small and beautiful market that is famous for Tibetan and Himalayan Handicraft traditions, Woolen apparel, Kinnauri & Kullu Shawls, caps, Kesar and many things. Traditionally, Manali tour is more lucrative and attractive for its ethnic reflection. Sissu is a small tourist village famous for its outstanding view that is arranged in the Lahaul valley on the bank of Chandra waterfall. It is just 90 km from Manali and connects Leh-Manali. Tourists can visit here across the year, but the peak session is in the month of Mach to June. This is the best time to relish your curiosity and engage in unforgettable sightings during the Manali tour in the Himalayas cordillera. During these months, the temperature range from 10 to 25 degrees would be engageable with nature.
Enlivetrips offer a three-day wonderful Manali packages from Delhi that includes housing, transportation, food, and a coordinator who will move together with you and be aware of every significant spot that is popular in this valley. We reach Manali from Delhi by bus services, stay in a hotel, and provide breakfast and dinner. Our Kullu Manali tour packages are affordable for everyone who are keen to go and visit Manali from Delhi. Manali group tour offer various packs for families, groups, friends, students, couples and solo. Enlivetrips are the best tourism company that provides an opulence glance at comfort amount and bucket-load memories that you will never forget.
Day 0: Departure For Manali
Report at RK Ashram Metro station 7 PM Meet your trip captain there followed by overnight journey to Manali, Pitstop for dinner at Murthal in between.
Day 1: Arrival at Manali & Local Sightseeing
- Reach Manali in the morning, check-in at hotel at Manali.
- Relax a bit before starting your day out with nature like Hadimba Devi Temple, Van Vihar, Club House & Mall road.
- Enjoy Delicious Dinner at night before a sound sleep.
Day 2: Solang Valley.
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Depart for the snow paradise at Solang Valley.
- You can indeulge in various snow adventure activities offered here like skiing, zorbing, atv rides etc.
- Experience the adventure activities in Solang valley - the snow Paradise
- Come back to hotel by evening and have a sound sleep
Day 3: Jogini Waterfall & Vashishtha Temple.
- After early morning breakfast, we'll check out of our hotels and go for a hike to the Jogini waterfalls which is one of the most popular waterfalls in Himachal. Afterward, we'll also visit the Vashisht Temple.
- In the evening, we'll board an overnight bus to start our return journey to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi, Next Day Morning to Delhi with Loads of Memories.
"Say Goodbye to fellow traveller with loads of memories and endless pictures"
- A/c Transportation- Delhi to Delhi
- Stay at Hotel in Manali for 2 Nights.
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Assistance of During the Trip.
- 5% GST.
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Any Photography/videography charge.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the Hotel area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|₹ 6,999 + 5% GST
|₹ 6,699 + 5% GST
|₹ 6,499 + 5% GST
was a wonderful experience for us. All your arrangements were up to the mark. All hotels and transportation arrangements were excellent. Though we had faced some problems with hotel at Manali you handled it swiftly and efficiently. Thanks for your support and prompt response. The driver and also our cordinator (Rahul Singh) just was very cooperative, polite and friendly. His driving skills were excellent and safe.