- 07th Jan 2021
- 14th Jan 2021
- 23rd Jan 2021(Republic day Long weekend)
- 28th Jan 2021
- 04th Feb 2021
- 12th Feb 2021
- 18th Feb 2021
- 26th Feb 2021
- 04th March 2021
- 11th March 2021
- 18th March 2021
- 26th March 2021(Holi Long weekend)
Jaisalmer, popularly called “The sun city” due to shimmering mirage in the Thar desert and a very interesting place in Rajasthan. The city was named after Maharawal Jaisal Singh. He was a Rajput king. The city of Jaisalmer is also known as ‘the Golden City’. This is because the yellow sand and the sandstone used to make the structures in this city which give it golden yellow appearance and leave the guest charmed.
The Desert camp is placed comfortably 30 km away from the city center, in the deep golden sand dunes of Jaisalmer and offers multiple amenities and activities to welcome their guests to let them enjoy a lavish stay. This camp also organizes camel safaris to take a view of sunset and sunrise and arranges Rajasthani traditional cultural values to let you immerse in a different world. A night camel safari into the deserts will give you a real experience of desert flavor. It is well suitable for families as well as kids while offers them added advantages.
Day 0 : Departure to Jaisalmer, Longewala & Desert camping.
- Pick-up from Gurgaon (IIFCO CHOWK) at 6:00 PM
- Overnight Journey from Delhi to Jaisalmer
Day 1 : Desert camping and Camel safari.
- Reach Jaisalmer in late morning, Check-in at Desert camp and get pleased by warm welcome in Rajasthani style(Dhol, tilak & aarti) and have lunch after some time.
- Get ready for jeep Safari and camel safari which will take you to explore desert deeply and make you feel the golden beauty of sun-set.
- Reach back to camp site in the evening and refresh yourself with delicious evening snacks and Tea.
- Enjoy bonfire with folk dance and DJ in late evening and have buffet dinner at night.
- Wake up, refresh & have breakfast together.
- After breakfast, Visit Tanot mata temple and take the blessings and depart to Longewala Post (Battlefront of Indo-Pak war 1971).
- Witness the battle ground and tank and vehicles of Pakistan captured by India.
- after that, we will visit to Huanted & abandoned Khuldhara village and Bada Bagh (Pit Stop in between for Lunch).
- Reach back camp-site in the evening and enjoy evening snacks and cultural folk dance with DJ and later Buffet Dinner.
Day 3: Jaisalmer Fort & Gadisar lake.
- Wake up, refresh & breakfast. Check-out from desert camps.
- We will Reach jaisalmer city where you will witness jaisalmer fort , Patwaon ki haveli and Gadisar Lake. In between you will have your lunch and shopping.
- Around 4:00 pm in the evening assemble at Gadisar lake parking and depart from Jaisalmer.
- Overnight journey from Jaisalmer to Iffco Chowk metro Station.
- Back to home next day morning with a bucketload of memories and endless pictures of your wonderful trip.
- Travel in a comfortable and AC transport
- 2Night stay in Luxury swiss tent in desert at Sam dunes
- 2 Breakfasts, 1Lunch and 2 Dinners during the trip
- Jaisalmer sightseeing – Longewala post, Tanot temple, Patwa Haveli, Jaisalmer Fort, Local market, Gadisar Lake, Bada Bagh
- Camel and Jeep safari
- Rajasthani Cultural program & Dj night at camps
- Trip Captain during the trip
- Any entrance fees(any monument).
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason, Like road block, emergency stay etc
- Quad Sharing: Rs 6,500/- per person.
- Triple Sharing: Rs 7,500/- per person.
- Double Sharing: Rs 8,000/- per person.
Note: New year & Christmas Prices will be ₹ 1,000/- more than above prices.
- Rs 2,000/- as Booking Amount.
- Balance payment to be paid in 2 days before the day of boarding.
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: -UCBA0001945
- Google Pay/Pay TM/PhonePe– 9899790488
Things to Carry-
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments. No Boarding without valid government ID proof. We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation. Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10. We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only. Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.