Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Your trekking passion will mould with a wonderful journey of Chopta Tungnath and Chandrashila trek. Chopta is a peak location that mesmerises with the meadow view In Uttarakhand hills. It is surrounded by the reflection of nature and with gorgeous spectacular flora and fauna. This is one of the best tourist destinations for visitors across the year with myriad glimpses. Chopta Tungnath wins the soul of the tourist through its stunning and astonished artistry bloom.
Chopta Tungnath is a miniature site that offers the evergreen ecosystem with the Kedarnath wildlife sanctuary. When a visitor reaches this site they observe the essence of the environment with a thrilling view of snowfall and 360-degree sight of the Himalayas. That reflects a vista of Kedar, Chaukhamba, and Chandrashila trek, at an altitude of around 9000 to 13000 ft. is one of the befitting trekking sites for beginners. Novice tourist can easily outstretch in their first drive at this point and gather a remarkable souvenir.
Chopta is universally famous for its trekking site, beautiful sheet of snow, gale of sleet, holy Tungnath temple (Famous for being the highest Shiva temple in the world), ancient effigies, elegant views of the Himalayas, including Nanda Devi, Trisul, Kedar Peak, Bandarpunch, and Chaukhamba peaks. It is also an eminent spot for birds lovers because visitors can see over 240 species of birds across this area, including native and migratory species like Himalayan monal, Himalayan swiftlet, Himalayan griffon, scarlet finch, hill partridge, and many more.
These sites are a picturesque locality known as a “Mini Switzerland of Uttarakhand.” Tourist can make their moment with velvety meadows and pristine snow-capped peaks. Enlivetrips forge this journey with beautiful landscape scenery through Devprayag, Rishikesh to Chopta, and this way is surrounded by vivacious patches of pine, oaks, and musk deer & other natural stuff as well. Consider everything during your expedition and catch all the scenarios in your mind.
This is an unspoiled natural destination located at an elevation of thousands metres, above the sea level. Chopta's visit will give you a proper consequence about the persona of charming where you can live with reality and spiritual things as well. It is a wide zone of observing the reflection of cordillera that makes you free from polluted environments. Chopta Tungnath offers a vantage point in the trek.
Enlive trips offer Chopta Tungnath Good Friday Long Weekend for you an eclectic way of a weekend plan to visit distinct lucrative places for an individual, groups, and families to make their journey memorable for the whole time. We organise a 3 day weekend plan for every week. You can also enjoy yourself with us during your journey. Let’s join us and enjoy nature.
DAY 0 : Journey to Dreamland Chopta from Delhi
- Pick-up from Preet vihar metro Station Gate no 3 at 10:30 pm.
- Overnight Journey from Delhi to Chopta & Connect with C0-travellers.
DAY 1 : Devprayag, Reach Chopta & Forest Walk.
- Reach Devpryag in the morning, freshen-up then have breakfast.
- Enjoy beautiful view of Sangam of bhagirathi and alaknanda.
- Resume your journey to chopta, Visit Dhari Devi Temple in-between,
- Reach Chopta, check in into the most Scenic Camp-site of Chopta.
- You may go for a forest(jungle) trek with our captain & witness beautiful view to feel yourself connected with nature.
- you will refresh yourself with evening snacks during evening.
- You will meet your fellow travelers at bonfire & Music.
- After Bonfire, have your dinner and later good sleep to make yourself ready for next day Tungnath & Chandrashila Trek.
DAY 2 : Tungnath and Chandrashila trek
- Wake up early morning and enjoy the beautiful morning sunrise view from our Campsite & have breakfast.
- After Breakfast, We will drive to trek starting point & start the our trek to Tungnath(World’s Highest Shiva Temple). Its fairly and easy & short trek but very beautiful.
- After Tungnath we will trek further to chandrashila for 360 degree view.
- Altitude :8,790 ft.(2679 m) to 7841 ft. (2390 m)
- Time Taken :4 Hours.
- Reach back to Chopta campsite in the evening & refresh yourself with Evening Snacks.
- Get ready for a Bonfire & Music session in the late evening & Enjoy Lip smacking Dinner after that.
- Take a sound sleep Overnight.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner.
DAY 3 : Deoria Tal
- Wake up early morning, have your breakfast and check-out from the camp site.
- Drive to sari village which is half an hour distance from our campsite.
- Trek to Deoria tal and Depart to Delhi after having your lunch.
- Reach Delhi next early morning around 6 am(tentative).
Meals : Breakfast
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler.
- 2 Night stay at our beautiful campsite with Swiss camps.
- Meal- 2 Breakfast & 2 Dinners during the Trip.
- Hike to Deoria Tal Lake.
- Tungnath & Chandrashila Guided Trek.
- Bonfire & Light Music.
- Assistance of coordinators or crew members
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing :||₹ 7,999 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing :||₹ 7,499 + 5% GST|
|Quad/ Penta Sharing:||₹ 6,499 + 5% GST|
It was very nice experience with EnLive Team I went to Kanatal & chopta with them, Very nice expierience specially travel and stay was good. Enlive team were simply great with their hospitality n all. So i recommend to all #go once with EnLive Trips# and escape to nature 🌿🍃
It was my first time going to a trip with any professional trip organisers.They were super cool people and everything was organised to a perfection.We were their top most priority as all our request and demands were met with a beautiful 😊.I think Enlive trips will go a long way with their future plans and I am very happy to have been part of Kedarnath, chopta & tungnath trek 11/09/2020.looking forward to may more pleasant outings with them. Thanks 🙏 for all great memories.
This was the first time I had travelled with Enlive trips to Chopta, Tungnath. Comfortable accommodation and camping location was fascinating and food was excellent. The coordinator (Arun tyagi) guide who accompanied with us was outstanding - passionate, informative, engaging and entertaining. The itinerary was very well thought out. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting a fun, relaxed weekends trips.Hope they will maintain the same in all future trips too.