Chitkul Trip From Delhi
- 29th July 2021
- 5th August 2021
- 13th August 2021 (Independence Day Weekend)
- 19th August 2021
- 27th August 2021( Janmasthami Weekend)
According to a recent study by Centre of Atmospheric Sciences at IIT Delhi, Chitkul has the cleanest air in India.
Chitkul, a village located on right bank of Baspa River, is the last village of the Baspa Valley and the last village on the old Hindustan-Tibet trade route. It is also the last point in India one can travel to without a permit.
Day 0: Departure for Chitkul-Last village of India.
- Gather and report at Kashmiri gate at 6 at 6:00 PM and meet our Trip coordinator. Depart for Chitkul around 6:30PM in the evening.
- Overnight journey Delhi to Chitkul.
Day 1: Reach Sarahan & visit Shri Bhima kali temple.
- Reach Sarahan in the Morning.
- Freshen up & have Breakfast then Visit Shri Bhima Kaali temple then proceed to Chitkul-Last Village of India.
- Reach Chitkul late noon & then relax for a sometime.
- You may go out for a nature walk to enjoy sunset & snow clad mountains view.
- Reach Hotel/Homestay in the evening & enjoy Bonfire & Dinner Later on.
Day 2: Chitkul Local Explore & Day Hike.
- We’ll start with our breakfast and move towards the ITBP camp.
- Sit and enjoy the beautiful view of the Baspa Valley from around the camp and a majestic view of the snow-clad mountains.
- We’ll return from the camp to have our lunch and move towards the other side of the Baspa River for a short-day hike while enjoying the forest area along the Baspa River.
- Sit beside the river to enjoy the view from the other side of the ITBP camp.
- Return to the hotel/homestay for a gorgeous sunset and dinner around the bonfire.
Day 3: Kagyupa Temple & Depart back to Delhi.
- Kagyupa Temple at Chitkul offers a beautiful, ancient idol of Shakyamuni Buddha. The carvings of four kings in four different directions on the doors are worth admiring. The Kagyu or Kagyupa is one of six main schools of Tibetan Buddhism. The morning prayer at the temple on Sunday is considered very important by the locals.
- Witness the prayer and start your journey back to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi by by next morning.
“Say Goodbye to Fellow travellers with loads of memories”
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Luxurious Traveler.
- Two Night Stay at Chitkul Hotel.
- Meal- 2 Breakfast , 2 Dinners & 1 Lunch.
- Local Sightseeing.
- Day Hike.
- Assistance of coordinators or crew members.
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Medical services apart from Basic First Aid.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
- Triple sharing: ₹ 7,000/- per person.
- Double sharing: ₹ 7,500/- per person.
- Booking Amount ₹ 2,000 per person.
- Balance to be paid 2 Days before boarding
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: -UCBA0001945
● Google Pay/PayTM/Phonepe– 9899790488
Things to Carry-
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments.
- No Boarding without valid government ID proof and complete payment.
- We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation.
- Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10.
- We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.
- Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only.
- Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.