Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Bir Billing is one of the most beautiful sites in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is located in the Kangra district and is known for its scenic beauty, adventure sports, and many more. Bir Billing is considered one of the best paragliding sites in the world, which attracts adventure enthusiasts from all over the globe. This spot is generally known as the capital of paragliding. This location is surrounded by lush green forests and bumpy meadows and offers a stunning glimpse of the Himalayas. Bir exists in the lap of the cordillera, on the top of the 1000 m and is a hidden gem for tourists. Bir billing demonstrates natural beauty and peaceful habitats.
Bir billing trip is an attractive corner for tourists. The trek starts from Bir and goes up to the billing, will take three to four hours to complete and offers spectacular views of the Dhauladhar range and Kangra Valley. It is a moderate-level trek that is helpful for your fitness level. It is commonly famous for various activities. Spectators would enjoy separate things after reaching there and feel nature very close. Arial sports, Trekking, camping, meditation, paragliding, Hang Gliding, Mountain biking, and walking by Bir River are hill activities visitors would enjoy on their trip to Bir billing. This spot is popular and engaging for its vibrant culture and traditions.
Tourists can enjoy and sight of unforgettable scenery in this valley. Many places such as Chokling Monastery, Parks, small and beautiful cafes, markets, and hamlets captivate people towards their lucrative reflections. Traveling by toy train offers an incredible feeling of opulence surrounding. That is very popular in these areas. Enliverips offer Bir Billing Good Friday Long weekend for all who want to make their tour and are keen to do paragliding at affordable price. Although, you can fly as far as possible, like to Dharamsala, Mandi, and Manali from Bir in the sky with experienced paragliders in Bir billing tour packages. This place is also a significant center of the Tibetan exile community. Many Tibetan colonies and several Buddhist monasteries are in Bir, attracting domestic and international spectators.
Enlivetrips offers bucket-load Weekend Trips from Delhi, including housing, transportation, food, camp-site and one experienced coordinator who will guide you in this journey and make you aware of every tiny thing. We have two days of interesting trekking tour packages for Bir billing from Delhi. You will enjoy and relish yourself on this beautiful trip. This place is also attractive for Flora and fauna lovers because there is a wide variety of bird species, making it a popular destination for adventure and leisure. They can roister their moment with bonfire and soft music with glittering stars in the night. Sessions also vary during your trip, so it is best for you to plan during winter and summer. If you are planning to visit Bir, then connect with us. We offer the best services with a pleasant environment across the year at affordable prices. Our packages include families, groups, students, couples, solo and anyone. In this two-day fantastic journey, you will get unforgettable memories with a pictorial setup.
Day-0: Departure from Delhi
- Gather and report at Kashmiri Gate Metro Station at 6:00 PM and meet the Trip Leader.
- Depart for Bir around 6:30 PM in the evening by Bus/traveler. Overnight journey Delhi to Bir.
Day-1: Bir Local Sightseeing | Paragliding.
- Reach Bir by the morning. Check-in at the Bir camp-site.
- After breakfast & little rest you will go for local Bir Sightseeing(chockling monastery, stupa & local market exploration) .
- Ready to Fly like a Bird, go for world's second highest paragliding.
- You will return back to camp-site and refresh yourself with evening snacks and tea.
- Enjoy Bonfire with music and Dinner at night.
Day-2 : Hidden Waterfall trek | Departure for Delhi
- Wake up early morning, have breakfast
- We will go for hidden waterfall trek, which is a beautiful and adventurous trek.
- You may enjoy cycling if time permits.
- Board the vehicle early evening and reach Delhi next day early morning.
“Say Goodbye to fellow traveler with Loads of memories"
- Travel by Deluxe AC Bus/ Traveler/Taxi.
- 1 Night stay at Bir Camp-site.
- Paragliding with Gopro Video.
- Monetary & Stupa visit.
- Guided trek to Hidden Waterfall.
- Meal-2 Breakfasts & 1 Dinner.
- Evening Snacks with tea.
- Bonfire& light Music.
- Experienced trip Coordinator.
- Assistance of coordinators and crew members.
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Any Photography charges.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc,
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing :
|₹ 8,499 + 5% GST
|Triple Sharing :
|₹ 7,999 + 5% GST
|Quad Sharing :
|₹ 7,499 + 5% GST