Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Tourism is an excellent way to relax the way of life by moving from one place to another place. It gives you a distinct feeling of nature, culture, and traditions. Auli is a popular hilly place located in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand with one of the best pictorial states in India, with different glimpse locations for visitors. It is a must-visit place for tourists and offers mesmerizing views of a snow-capped range of the Himalayas, lush green bumpy meadows, beautiful slopes, the Auli ski resorts, Trishul peak, and Chenab Lake. Auli Weekend Trips from Delhi is an ideal journey for tourists that dreams of adventure activities, romantic vistas, and trekking.
Tourists can quickly get umpteen things in Auli tour. You can visit many places, such as River Alaknanda, Bhagirathi, Lower Auli campsite, Auli chairlift, skiing, Gorson bugyal trek, and Famous Narsingh Temple. You can also glimpse a sweeping view of the lofty snow-shrouded, abodes of the snow, such as Nanda Devi, Mana Parvat, and Kamat mountains. Visitors will enjoy a scenic view of nature during this visit from Delhi to Auli. Auli tour offers one of the best trekking site in Uttarakhand. After reaching this place, you can see and enjoy various activities such as trekking, camping, snow sports skiing and many more.
If you plan to make an Auli trip, then it is best for you to choose our weekend tour packages. Enlivetrips have various packages for tourists, including transportation, accommodations, food, and a guide at an affordable price. Our guide helps you during this journey to make it exciting and unforgettable. One of the best things we have is categories of the Auli packages like adventure packages, opulence packages, family packages, solo packages and many more. We are offering a bucket of opportunities for you to visit at Auli as per your need.
Our Auli tour packages are a great way to relish the natural beauty and reflection of the Himalayas. After reaching this place, you will glance at the opulence surrounding the lap of the cordillera and the bumpy chain of mountains. It is the best for trekking and sloping for beginner and advanced individuals.
Enlivetrips help visitors here to look at various hamlets and opaque forests. It looks like a European village situated at an astonishing height of 2505 metres which witnesses a magnificent view of the crescent Himalayas. We pave this trip from Delhi to Auli and then back to delhi. Tourists observed various shrine places and temples at this site's peak. An artificial lake is also an attraction point for visitors to the valley. Tourists will also get an overlook of Auli ropeway, Joshimath and Chardham or explore the beautiful market and restaurants.
Delhi to Auli trip will give a breathtaking view of the height of the mountains. You can enjoy here across the year but arriving in the winter will captivate a gorgeous moment in your life. Our weekend packages are designed with natural implications for a three day journey. For personal entertainment you will avail with bonfire and light music in the beautiful campsite.
Day 0 –Boarding from Delhi
- Gather and Report at Preet vihar metro station at 10 pm and meet our trip captain.
- Depart for Auli around 10:30 pm by Tourist traveller. Over night journey to Auli.
Day 1 – Reach Auli (Lower Auli).
- Reach Devprayag in the morning to Witness confluence of Rivers Alaknanda and Bhagirathi.
- Pit-stop at srinagar for Breakfast and depart for our Destination.
- Reach Auli(Lower Auli) camp-site where you will stay in Cottages with Beautiful view and relax for a while before a Bonfire music session.
- Take sound sleep in your Cottages after having buffet Dinner at night.
Day 2 – Auli chairlift, Skiing and Gorson bugyal trek.
- Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise.
- Have breakfast.
- Depart for Auli which almost 20 mins Distance from camp-site by road.
- You may take chairLift or trek to Artificial lake. you may enjoy skiing there.
- Guided Trek to Gorson Bugyal.(if Weather permits)
- Come back to the camp-site by evening , enjoy Bonfire music session yet another day.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3 – Depart back & witness Famous Narsingh Temple.
- Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise.
- Have breakfast, Depart for Joshimath to visit Narsingh Temple.
- Pit Stop at Rishikesh for Dinner at night and Reach Delhi by next day early morning
Tentatively by 6 am.
“ Say Goodbye to your fellow Travellers /new friends “
- Travel by AC & Comfortable Coach.
- 2 Night stay at beautiful campsite .
- Meal-2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners .
- Morning Tea & Evening Tea with Snacks.
- Bonfire & light Music.
- Experienced Trek Guide.
- Assistance of coordinators and crew members.
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing :||₹ 9,499 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing :||₹ 8,999 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing :||₹ 8,499 + 5% GST|
It was wonderful to have our trip organised through EnLive Trips Organizer to Auli.I found excellent Service & response from travel agency. Camp they booked for us were great and centrally located. Our major highlight of the trip of Auli include Chairlift, Snow trekking Thank you EnLive Trip for arranging such a great trip. Highly Satisfied & recommended for organizing your trip by EnLive Trips. Thank You EnLive Trips for this unforgettable memorable trip.
I can't really express my happiness and my actual feelings in words, but i can say that it was my best decision to go with the group trip to Auli, I have created a life long memory, with all the night chats and laugh. Initially I was little bit scared whether I will able to have fun along with my security, but after 1 day on trip everything changed everyone is same like you all you need to interact. I specially like my coordinator- Vikas and Amar And Also Amit and Jasmine who helped me a lot with my late night questions and queries. And I really loved your company and I will definitely plan my other trips with you And Spcl thanks to, Gambhir, Ravi, Preeti, Amar, Vikas, Ashif, Ekta, Deepak And Abhijeet to make this trip Awesome <3 <3
Awsm trip experience... Last weekend went to Auli with enlive and trip coordinator Bhaskar... Awsm arrangements, awsm coordination, amazing place, camps with all the facilities available (room heater, geezer, neat and tidy tents, corporative staff at camp site).... Though I traveled solo all of the 16 travelers are friends now special thanks to Bhaskar bhai who made the trip lively and always kept up the JOSH in all of us.... Bhaskar bhai... You rock 👏