Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Located on the Garhwal Himalayan Range in the Rudraprayag District, Kedarnath is one of the most sacred temples and the holiest Hindu pilgrimages in India. A part of Chhota Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand, Kedarnath is the most important among the 12 Jyotirlingas in India dedicated to Lord Shiva. Kedarnath Temple can only be reached from Gaurikund through a trek and remains open only for six months from April to November, due to heavy snowfall in the region the rest of the months.
During the winters from November to May, the diety is shifted from Kedarnath Temple to ukhimath and is worshipped there. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva, the protector, and the destroyer, and it's believed that a journey to Kedarnath provides one "Moksha" or salvation. Set amidst the snow-clad mountains near Chorabari Glacier with Mandakini River flowing in front of it, Kedarnath witnesses lakhs of devotees every year due to its religious significance.
Day 0: Departure For Kedarnath
- Assemble & Board the vehicle from Preet Vihar metro station at 9 PM.
Depart for a spiritual and beautiful trip to Kedarnath at 9:30 PM.
Day 1: Arrival at sirsi / Guptkashi
- Reach Devprayag in the morning, have your breakfast.
- Witness Beautiful view of merging rivers Bhagirathi & Alaknanda.
- Pit-Stop for Lunch in between.
- Reach Guptkashi in the Evening, have your dinner, Sleep & relax overnight.
Day 2: Trek to Kedarnath
- Wake early morning, have breakfast and Drive to starting point of the trek.
- Enjoy beautiful trek to Kedarnath with amazing view of snow clad mountains & River.
- You can hire pony/Doli/Helicopter at your own cost.
- Reach Kedarnath late Evening, have dinner then overnight sleep & Relax.
Day 3: Visit Kedarnath Temple | Trek Down
- Wake up early morning and visit Kedarnath temple.
- Seek blessings of Lord Shiva and do your prayers,
- Enjoy beautiful morning view, have your breakfast.
- Trek down and check in to the hotel in Guptkashi.
- Take rest in the evening and enjoy your dinner at night.
Day 4: Back to Delhi
- Post Breakfast, Drive back to Delhi.
- Pit stop for Lunch at around Devprayag and reach Delhi at in the late evening around 9 pm.
- Say “GOODBYE” with loads of memories.
Travel : Ex- Delhi(Deluxe AC Coach)
Stay : 2 Nights Sirsi
1 Night Kedarnath(Quad sharing only)
Meals : 3 Breakfasts
Team Captain: Throughout Trip
Support : 24 X 7
- Meals which are not mentionedin the inclusion.
- Any Personal Expenses like laundry Telephone bills , and tips etc.
- Any Expenses arising due to natural calamities etc. ( to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
- Porter charges, Poni/Doly/Helicopter Charges to reach Kedarnath temple.
- All applicable taxes.
- Travel insurance.
- Food and Drinks not included in the itinerary.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing:||₹ 10,999 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing:||₹ 10,499 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing:||₹ 9,999 + 5% GST|
One of the best experience in Kedarnath with Enlive team especially Vikas who is funny and amazing personality during the trip. Thank you so much
Did Kedarnath darshan's with Vikas and Kabir from enlive, superb humans and excellent co-ordinator. They do not let you down anywhere thick and thin. Thankyou so much guys🙏
It was my first time going to a trip with any professional trip organisers.They were super cool people and everything was organised to a perfection.We were their top most priority as all our request and demands were met with a beautiful 😊.I think Enlive trips will go a long way with their future plans and I am very happy to have been part of Kedarnath, chopta & tungnath trek 11/09/2020.looking forward to may more pleasant outings with them. Thanks 🙏 for all great memories.
We are thankful to this company for organising memorable tour of Kedarnath. Our guide Vikas & Anita was good knowledge of history. Also he is a great photographer. I will not hesitate to recommend this company to my family & friends.
Just finished an amazing trip of Kedarnath with Enlive trips. All was done with perfection!..places & hotels selected were the indicated ones !..I fully recommend Enlive trips to anyone willing to have some good. From the moment you arrive to Delhi and until departure you feel confident and satisfied and a special shout-out to the Owner, who did every possible thing to make this trip worth for us.
Trip to Kedarnath - A thrilling and divine experience to visit the holy jyotirlinga of lord Shiva with Amar as the trip captain. He handled the group very professionally and executed his duties with great enthusiasm and fervour. His passion to lead the group and in helping and assisting them shows his integrity and commitment towards his work. Kudos to enlive trips 🤝👍
It was my second adventure with enlive and from now onwards all my trips will be through enlive .Special thanks to Vaibhav sir and Amar who did a great job against all the odds and making each one of us comfortable in such an incredible trek and along the journey. Kedarnath will be memorable due to enlive❤️
Previous week I visited Kedarnath temple with Enlive. It was my fourth trip with Enlive trips and as usual it was wonderful. Our trip captain ARUN TYAGI took care of everything properly and managed everything very well. Kudos to the guy and Enlive Trips. Har Har Mahadev🙌🏻🙏🏻
I joined group for Kedarnath trek on 5th, Oct 2022. It was a mesmerizing trip. I travelled solo and made awesome friends on this trip. Vaibhav and Amar were our cool captains , they supported everyone thoroughly either it's about trek or stay, we got bonfire and halwa on special demand 😋 Being a solo GIRL traveler it was a hard decision to go with complete strangers but enlivetrips made sure about security and comfort. Looking forward to go on many more trips with them 🤟
Amazing experience.. It was one of my dream destinations and En live made it even more special. Our group captains Amar and Vaibhav were always there for us in case of any need. The arrangement for stay was also great. It is a very long journey and even longer trek to Kedarnath. These people had our back and ensured all reached to and fro safely. Amar was exceptionally good in handling all the problems that came in our way, be it giving us warm water at 2-3 am in the morning and making sure all are ready for darshan on time Or making us reach the mandir on time for aarti in the evening. We never got to know about any problems coming our way. Vaibhav bhaiyaa managed the things really well and made this an amazing and memorable trip. The speciality about these trips is you make new friends who are strangers. And to have a special bond with those people at the end of the trip makes the trip even more memorable. Thanks to EnLive for giving us that connection.. Overall an exceptional experience.