Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Udaipur, also known as the City of Lakes, is the crown jewel of the state of Rajasthan. It is surrounded by the beautiful Aravalli Hills in all directions, making this city as lovely as it is. This 'Venice of the East' has an abundance of natural beauty, mesmerising temples and breathtaking architecture which makes it a must-visit destination in India. A boat ride through the serene waters of Lake Pichola will be enough to prove to you why Udaipur is the pride of Rajasthan.
Kumbhalgarh Fort, located in Rajasthan, India, is a magnificent and historically significant fortress. Spanning over 36 kilometers, it stands atop the Aravalli hills, making it the second-longest continuous wall after the Great Wall of China. Constructed in the 15th century by Rana Kumbha, the fort boasts impressive architectural features and intricate temples, including the Badal Mahal and Neelkanth Mahadev Temple. Its strategic location and robust defenses make it an impregnable stronghold in history. The fort's history is intertwined with the valiant Rajput rulers and has witnessed numerous battles and sieges. Today, it stands as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, attracting visitors for its grandeur and historical significance.
Located in a valley and surrounded by four lakes, Udaipur has natural offerings with a grandeur multiplied by human effort, to make it one of the most enchanting and memorable tourist destinations. It justifies all names ever offered to its charm from 'Jewel of Mewar' to 'Venice of the East'. And though the entire city's architecture is flattering, the Lake Palace hotel is something that offers the city a visual definition.
Day 0 : Boarding Bus from Delhi
- Gather and Report at Dhaula Kuan Metro Station/ Iffco Chowk Bus stand at 6:30 pm and meet our trip captain.
- Depart for Udaipur (Overnight journey). Pit stop for Dinner.
Day 1 : Check-in Udaipur Hotel | Local Sightseeing
- Reach Udaipur & check in at the Hotel.
- Visit Lake Pichola,City Palace,Ghangaur Ghat,Jag Mandir & Jagdish Temple.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 2 :Monsoon Palace | Bahubali Hills| Depart For Kumbhalgarh
- Wake up early morning, Post breakfast Check out from the uadaipur Hotel.
- Visit Fateh Sagar Lake, Monsoon Palace,Badi lake & Bahubali Hills.
- Depart For Kumbhalgarh & Enroute Haldi Ghati if time permit.
- Check in the Hotel At Kumbhalgarh.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner.
Day 3 :Kumbhalgarh | Depart For Delhi
- Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise.
- Have breakfast & Check out.
- Visit Kumbhalgarh Fort ,if time persists you may opt for Safari in Kumbhalgarh wildlife sanctuary.
- Overnight drive to Delhi & Reach Delhi next day early morning with Loads of Memories.
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler.
- 1 Nights stay at Udaipur Hotel.
- 1 Nights stay at Kumbhalgarh Hotel.
- Meal-2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Experienced Guide.
- Assistance of coordinators and crew members
- 24 X 7 Support.
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks. Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits. Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Power bank
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing||₹ 8999 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing||₹ 8499 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing||₹ 7999 + 5% GST|
|Double sharing :||₹ 9,500 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing :||₹ 9,000 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing :||₹ 8,500 + 5% GST|