Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Triund trek & Mcleodganj
Trekking in the Himalayas regions are a dream for every tourist because it offers a valley glance, bumpy meadows and pollution-free environments. This place has multiple sceneries that attract spectators' hearts to their beauty. A cooling burg with snow-capped surroundings is also a mesmerizing aspect of this location. Even millions of people are tourists, and they intend to be involved in tourism and move from one place to another. Enlivetrips offers one of the best Triund trek packages from Delhi for all, like families, groups, friends, and solo, with secure and pleasant surroundings.
Triund is a popular trekking destination located near the town of McLeodGanj in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated at an altitude of 2,827 meters above sea level and offers breathtaking views of the Dhauladhar mountain range. McLeodGanj is a small town located in the upper reaches of the Kangra Valley. It is known for its rich Tibetan culture and is the seat of the Tibetan government-in-exile, led by the Dalai Lama. The town is also home to several Buddhist monasteries and temples, including the Namgyal Monastery and the Tsongkhapa Temple, making it a popular destination for tourists interested in Tibetan Buddhism and culture. Tourists can visit from Mcleodganj to Triund trek in a day and relish themselves observing the stunning view and magnificent moments.
It is an accessible site and one of the shortest and easiest Himalayas treks. Visitors make it possible from Mcleodgunj to triund and enjoy various activities such as trekking, camping, bird watching, nature walking, photography, and sighting. Trekkers can spend the night at the top of the trek. It is a great way to experience the area's beauty at night and relish a night under the glittering stars. Triund is also home to a wide variety of bird species, including the Himalayan Monal, Snow Pigeon, and the Himalayan Finch, so flora and fauna lovers can essence their souls. This place is surrounded by opaque forests and offers a perfect opportunity to go for nature walks and explore the region's flora and fauna. Spectators can also spend their time meditation in the morning under the shining of sunrise.
Delhi to Triund journey gives you an opulent environment and incredible greenery environment across the journey. Our Weekend Trips from Delhi tourists will get unforgettable memories moving these places. They can enjoy the Bhagsu waterfall, Hill markets, designable hamlets, and after dinner at night, they enjoy a bonfire with soft music. The spectator will get umpteen memories with a glimpse of the Triund trek from Delhi with the magic view cafe and charming sight of the cordillera.
Enlivetrips offers one of the best Triund trek packages from Delhi. We provide a three-day trekking tour including transportation, housing, food, and an experienced guide, Who will guide you during this whole journey about this place. The Triund trek is a considerable opportunity to immerse yourself in nature, physically round up, and enjoy unforgettable experiences. After spending time in this place, we will move back to Delhi on the last day.
Day 0 : Departure For McLeodganj
- Pick up from Vidhan Sabha metro Station.
- Overnight Journey to McLeodGanj.
Day 1 : McLeodganj Sightseeing
- Check-in at our Hotel/Camp-site , freshen up & have breakfast.
- You may Self explore Bhagsu waterfall, Market & Monastary.
- Return back to campsite and enjoy Bonfire & Music with fellow travelers.
- Sleep in your camps after having your dinner.
Day 2 : Trek to Triund | Camping
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast head to Triund Trek with trek Guide.
- Take a pit stop at Magic View Cafe on your way through Triund and chill around for half an hour.
- Reach Triund by noon and enjoy the beautiful views of Dhauladhar Ranges.
- Come back to camp-site by evening and check in to the campsite.
- Dinner and sleep overnight under million stars.
Day 3 : Departure & Leisure
- Wake up with a beautiful and blissful sunrise and enjoy your morning breakfast. Trek down to Mcleodganj.
- Head back to delhi by evening with lots of amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi by next day early morning and say "goodbye" to all fellow travelers with Loads of memories.
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler/Taxi.
- 1 Night stay in McLeodganj Hotel
- 1 Night Camping at Triund.
- Meal-2 Breakfast & 2 Dinners.
- Guided trek to Triund.
- Asisstence of coordinators and crew members
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like road block, landslide etc
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing :||₹ 7,999 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing :||₹ 7,499 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing :||₹ 6,999 + 5% GST|