Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Tirthan jibhi Valley is easily one of the most breathtaking places in all of Himachal Pradesh. Surrounded by the Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP), this beautiful untouched valley is located right next to the Tirthan river.
Serolsar Lake is one-day trek, its around one hour drive to Jalori Pass, and then walk for two-three hours till you reach the mountain lake. Upon your arrival, the trip will seem immediately worth it when you gaze out at the crystal-clear waters. The sight is nothing short of heaven. Tirthan jibhi Valley also offers plenty of activities for the adventure enthusiast, including rafting, rappelling, river crossing, rock climbing and even trout fishing.
Day 0 –Boarding Bus from Delhi
- Gather and Report at Vidhan Sabha metro station in the evening and meet our trip captain.
- Depart for Tirthan valley .Overnight journey Delhi to Tirthan valley.
- Reach Aut by early morning and transfer to Riverside property with beautiful View.
- Freshen up & relax for a while.
- we will start our trek to chhoie waterfall.
- It’s a short trek from our homestays to chhoie waterfall, you can spend few hours there
- You do some cafe hopping while returning back to property..
- Enjoy Bonfire with light music in the late evening and Delicious Dinner later.
- Take sound sleep in your rooms.
Day 2 - Serolsar Lake
- Wake up early morning and enjoy beautiful morning of tirthan valley.
- After taking your breakfast , Drive to jalori pass till Snow point, and trek further to enjoy 360 Degrees view of Great Himalayas.
- Trek further to Serolsar lake and enjoy amazing view serolsar lake.
- You can relax there for a while and trek back to jalori pass.
- We will come back in the evening to the Stay site at Tirthan Valley.
- Enjoy Bonfire with light music in the late evening and dinner later.
- Take sound sleep in your cozy rooms.
Day 3 – Jibhi waterfall | Mini Thailand | Departure for Delhi
- Wake up early morning and enjoy beautiful morning of Tirthan valley.
- After having Breakfast, We will check out from our stay site and depart for Jibhi, where you will explore Jibhi waterfall, Mini Thailand Local & Cafes.
- Early evening, we will depart to Delhi and Reach Delhi next day Early morning and Say Goodbye to fellow travelers with loads of memories.
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler/Taxi.
- 2 Night stay at riverside Property.
- Serolsar guided lake trek.
- Jibhi waterfall visit.
- Kulhi Katandi(Mini Thailand) Visit.
- Meal-2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners.
- Bonfire & light Music.
- Experienced Trek Guide.
- Assistance of coordinators and crew members.
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing :||₹ 8,999 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing :||₹ 8,499 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing :||₹ 7,999 + 5% GST|