Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley located high in the Himalayas in the north-eastern part of northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The name “Spiti” refers to “the middle land”, the valley lies in north eastern section of the Indian State and forms part of the Lahaul and Spiti District. The sub-divisional headquarters in Kaza, Himachal which is situated along the spiti river At an elevation of about 12,500 ft above sea level.
Day 0 : Delhi To Shimla
• Get ready to be departed from Delhi by Evening
• Reach Shimla next morning by an overnight Volvo
Day 1 : Shimla To Sarahan
•We will reach Shimla in morning around 8:30 AM.
• The Spiti Expedition journey starts from here.
• Long drive through the scenic Beauty of Kinnaur via Narkanda and Rampur.
• Arrive Sarahan in the evening and enjoy at the stay for night.
Day 2 : Sarahan To Chitkul/Sangla
• Have Breakfast and Check-out.Visit Bhima Kali Temple. Move Towards Sangla/Chitkul.
• Arrive Chitkul/Sangla in the evening and enjoy at the stay for night.
Day 3 : Chitkul to Tabo
•After Breakfast, spend some time at leisure and check out.
• Chitkul is the last Indian village towards China border. Explore the best of it. Next, you will be departing For Tabo Enroute Nako Lake.
•Visit Khab sangam in-between.
• Passing by Spiti River, enjoy 360-degree view of the mesmerising mountains. Reach Tabo, by evening, check-in to your stay and have dinner.
Day 4 : Tabo to Kaza
•After having breakfast spend some peaceful time at the Beautiful Tabo Monastery and know different stories by the Monks.
• Time to head toward the beautiful administrative town of Spiti Valley, Kaza.
• Explore the oldest monastery of the valley in Dhankar.
• Enter the exquisite town and stay in Kaza.
Day 5 : Kaza
•Divine Spiti Valley sightseeing awaits you after having breakfast.
• At 4,400m above sea level in, the Hikkim post office is a vital connection to the outside world.
• Send postcards to friends and family.
• Visit Komic Gompa at the World's Highest motor-able village and have a delicious lunch.
• Langza is a high- altitude village known for ancient marine fossils. Collect some fossils to take memories of nature home
• Visit the spectacular Tibetan Buddhist Key Monastery located on a hilltop at an altitude of 4,166 meters above the sea level.
Day 6 : Kaza To Kalpa
• After Breakfast, Check-Out and move towards Chicham Bridge.
• Chicham Bridge is the highest bridge in Asia and allows you to have panoramic views.
• After Exploring Chicham Bridge, Pay a visit to over 500- years- old Tibetan mummy in Giu village, then we will move towards Kalpa.
• Reach Kalpa by late- evening, go through some last valuable time with your new travel amigos.
• Overnight Stay and Dinner in Kalpa.
Day 7 : Kalpa to Shimla to Delhi
• Wake up to the Kinner Kailash view.
• Visit the popular Suicide point and start your excursion back to Shimla.
• Reach Shimla by evening. Depart for Delhi.
• Arrive in Delhi next morning i.e., 8th Day.
- Transporation in Tempo Traveller from Shimla to Shimla.
- Delhi to Shimla and return by Volvo Bus.
- Accommodations on sharing basis as per itinerary.
- Meal Plan: MAP ( 6 Breakfast+ 6 Dinner, Starting from Day 02 Dinner till Day 08 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing Tickets.
- Highly Experiences trip Leader will be present at all times during the tour from Delhi.
- Mechanical Support.
- All permits Required.
- First Aid Kit.
- Infrared Thermometer.
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
NOTE: Travellers residing outside Delhi are suggested to book trains/flights reaching Delhi not later than 2 PM on the trip start date. Similarly, on trip end date, book returning flight/trains leaving post 4 PM.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. may cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing :||₹ 21,499 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing :||₹ 19,499 + 5% GST|