Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley located high in the Himalayas in the north-eastern part of northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The name “Spiti” refers to “the middle land”, the valley lies in north eastern section of the Indian State and forms part of the Lahaul and Spiti District. The sub-divisional headquarters in Kaza, Himachal which is situated along the spiti river At an elevation of about 12,500 ft above sea level.
Day 0: Delhi to Shimla
- Board the Vehicle from majnu ka tila or RK ashram metro station at 9:30 pm. Overnight Journey from Delhi to Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla to Chitkul/Sangla (225 KMS, 9 HOURS DRIVE)
- Early morning, we’ll arrive in SHIMLA.
- We’ll be changing our transportation from bus to Tempo Traveller at this point and will head out for CHITKUL/SANGLA.
- We’ll reach CHITKUL/SANGLA by evening.
- Finally, we’ll end the day with some group bonding exercises followed by dinner.
- Overnight stay in CHITKUL/SANGLA.
Day 3: Chitkul/Sangla to Kalpa (60 KMS, 3 HRS OF DRIVE)
- Breakfast will be served in the morning.
- Post breakfast, we’ll leave for KALPA. Midway, we’ll make a stoppage at RECKONG PEO town. Additionally, if the weather is clear then you might catch a glimpse of KINNER KAILASH PEAK.
- On reaching KALPA, we’ll head out for KALPA MONASTERY and SUICIDE POINT.
- Post-check-in, dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in KALPA.
Day 4: Kalpa to Nako (100 KMS, 5 HRS OF DRIVE)
- Post breakfast, we’ll continue our journey towards NAKO, which is our next pit stop.
- Midway, we’ll be making a stoppage at KHAB (Confluence of Sutlej and Spiti river).
- On arriving at NAKO, we’ll head out for NAKO LAKE and the NAKO MONASTERY.
- Post-check-in, dinner will be served followed by an overnight stay in NAKO.
Day 5: Nako to Kaza (110 KMS, 5 HRS OF DRIVE)
- Breakfast will be served in the morning. After which, we’ll start our journey towards the headquarters of SPITI, KAZA.
- Midway, we’ll make a stoppage at 1021-year-old Tabo Monastery followed by *GUE MONASTERY and DHANKAR MONASTERY.
- We’ll reach KAZA before evening. Post-check-in, you’re free to explore the town and the rest of the day is at leisure.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in KAZA.
Day 6: Spiti Sightseeing Day (KOMIC, HIKKIM, LANGZA)
- Post Breakfast, the group will visit HIKKIM (the highest post office in the world).
- After that, we’ll move towards KOMIC VILLAGE (one of the highest villages in the world at 4600 meters connected by a motorable road ).
- We’ll be visiting LANGZA next (the most beautiful village in Spiti valley and has the famous Buddha statue).
- Later, we'll move towards KEE MONASTERY. Finally, we’ll head back to KAZA.
- After reaching our hotel/homestay, dinner will be served.
- Overnight stay in KAZA.
Day 7: Kaza to Kalpa (200 KMS, 7 HOURS DRIVE)
- Breakfast will be served. After that, we will head back to KALPA.
- We’ll reach KALPA in the evening and the day might feel a little longer.
- Post-check-in, dinner will be served followed by an overnight stay in KALPA.
Day 8: Kalpa to Shimla (200 KMS, 7 HOURS DRIVE)
- Post breakfast, we will start out for SHIMLA.
- On reaching SHIMLA, we will board an overnight bus towards DELHI.
- Reach Delhi , Next Day Morning with Loads of memories. Tour ends here.
NOTE: Travellers residing outside Delhi are suggested to book trains/flights reaching Delhi not later than 2 PM on the trip start date. Similarly, on trip end date, book returning flight/trains leaving post 4 PM.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. may cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
- Transporation in Tempo Traveller from Shimla to Shimla.
- Bus tickets from Delhi to Shimla and return.
- Accommodations on sharing basis as per itinerary.
- Meal Plan: MAP (Breakfast+ Dinner, Starting from Day 02 Dinner till Day 08 Breakfast)
- Trip Lead will be present at all times during the tour.
- Mechanical Support
- All permits Required
- First Aid Kit
- Infrared Thermometer
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing:||₹ 2,4999 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing:||₹ 23,999 + 5% GST|