- 29th April
- 6th May
- 13th May
- 20th May
- 26th May
- 3rd June
Rishikesh, the spiritual & adventure capital of India is known for white water Rafting, cliff jumping, temples, cafes, Beatles Ashram. For the coming Holi long weekend, we will be covering several adventure
activities, celebrating Holi at the campsite in Rishikesh, Ganga Aarti at Haridwar Rishikesh is a beautiful destination to celebrate Holi Festival.
Every year thousands of people come with their family to enjoy “Holi” Festival. .Explore the lanes of Rishikesh, Beatles Ashram, Ghats, the shoreline of Ganges and celebrate holi in nature with natural
Day 0 : Journey From Delhi to Rishikesh.
- Pick-up from Preet vihar metro Station Gate no 3 late night at 11:30 PM.
- Overnight Journey from Delhi to Rishikesh.
Day 1 : Camping
- Reach Rishikesh in morning check into camps freshen up have breakfast.
- Relax for sometime then enjoy the pool or you may go riverside.
- Enjoy your delicious Lunch.
- you may go out for riverside trek to cliff jumping point & enjoy the activity.
- Come back to campsite & you may enjoy some games there.
- Enjoy evening snacks & tea.
- then enjoy bonfire & music.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Campsite.
Day 2 : Rafting & Haridwar
- Wake up in the morning , freshen up & have breakfast.
- Later procced for river rafting adventure it is
- After rafting, we will check out from
- Later visit ram jhula and laxman jhula
- Procced for neergarh waterfall trek.
- After trek visit haridwar in evening, if we reach on time we will enjoy ganga aarti also,
- Later depart for delhi.
- Reach Delhi late night.
” Say Goodbye to your fellow travelers and new friends”
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler.
- 1 Night stay at Campsite.
- Meal- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner.
- Cliff jumping.
- Swimming Pool access.
- Rafting 16 kms,
- Evening Snacks & tea.
- Music and Bonfire.
- Tour Guide
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
- Double sharing: ₹ 4,200/- per person
- Triple Sharing: ₹ 4,000/- per person
- Quad Sharing : ₹ 3,800/- per person
- Booking Amount Rs 1,500 per person.
- Balance to be paid 2 Days before boarding
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: -UCBA0001945
● Google Pay/PayTM/Phonepe– 9899790488
Things to Carry-
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 Lt. water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments.
- No Boarding without valid government ID proof and complete payment.
- We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation.
- Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10.
- We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.
- Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only.
- Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.
Social Media & Reviews
Similar trips & Trek