Nag tibba (1N2D)
- 18th June 2021
- 25th June 2021
- 2nd July 2021
- 9th July 2021
- 16th July 2021
- 23rd July 2021
- 30th July 2021
Nag Tibba means Serpents Peak, is the highest peak in lower Himalayas of Garhwal region near Mussoorie. It also gives a name to the Nag Tibba Range, which is one of the three ranges of Lesser Himalayas, the other ranges are Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal. It is one of the best weekend treks that can be commenced by the beginners as well as experienced trekkers. A small temple is enshrined
atop the hill, from where one can have a panoramic view of the entire Bander punch ranges of the Great Indian Himalayas towards
the Yamunotri side. Nagtibba is a perfect place for camping during spring and summers and one of the most suitable trek for winters, when most of the treks are closed due to heavy snow. Due to its easy access it is one of most popular weekend treks in India
Day 0 : Boarding Bus from Delhi
- Gather and Report at Preet Vihar metro station Gate no- 3 at 10:30 pm
and meet your trip captain.
- Depart for Nag Tibba (Overnight journey). Pit stop for dinner in between.
Day 1 : Reach Pantwari Village | Start Trek to Nag Tibba.
- Pit Stop for breakfast in the morning the reach Pantwari in the late morning.
- Start the first day of your trek to Nag Tibba Temple.
- you will get lunch on the trek
- Get evening tea & Snacks followed by Bonfire with popcorns.
- Sleep overnight under million starts after a Lip smacking dinner.
- Wake up in the morning. Freshen up & have breakfast.
- Get ready & start your trek to Nag Tibba top.
- You will frooti & cookies during the trek.
- Reach nag Tibba top, and witness the stunning views of the Himalayan peaks like Swarga-Rohini, Bandar Poonch, Kedarnath, and Gangotri.
- Start your descend to Pantwari Village, after reaching you will be served with Lunch.
- After Lunch and Little relax, board your vehicle to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi next day early morning with bagful of memories.
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable bus/Traveler.
- 1 Nights stay in the camps.
- Meal-1 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch & 1 Dinners & Refreshments.
- Bonfire with popcorn.
- Experienced Guide.
- Assistance of coordinators and crew members
- 24 X 7 Support.
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
Rs 4,500/- Per Person
- Rs 2,000/- Per Person Booking Amount in Advance
- Balance payment to be paid 2 days before the day of boarding.
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: –UCBA0001945
- Google Pay/Pay TM/PhonePe– 9899790488
Information: A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments. No Boarding without valid government ID proof. We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation. Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10. We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only. Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.