Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Triund is a large land of green grass. One can see the mighty Dhauladhar range. The ridge elevation is between 2,810 and 2,875 metre. Embark on for this Triund and Mcleoganj trek which is for 3 days and 2 nights to enjoy the rejuvenating sights of the Himalayas in a closer shot. Mcleodganj Triund Good Friday Long weekend
It can be described as a tranquil trek which is meant for all age groups. Triund has an unambiguous byway which goes through a beautiful mixed forest of oak, deodar and rhododendron.
Day 0 : Departure For McLeodganj
- Pick up from Vidhan Sabha metro Station.
- Overnight Journey to McLeodGanj.
Day 1 : McLeodganj Sightseeing
- Check-in at our Hotel/Camp-site , freshen up & have breakfast.
- You may Self explore Bhagsu waterfall, Market & Monastary.
- Return back to campsite and enjoy Bonfire & Music with fellow travelers.
- Sleep in your camps after having your dinner.
Day 2 : Trek to Triund | Camping
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast head to Triund Trek with trek Guide.
- Take a pit stop at Magic View Cafe on your way through Triund and chill around for half an hour.
- Reach Triund by noon and enjoy the beautiful views of Dhauladhar Ranges.
- Come back to camp-site by evening and check in to the campsite.
- Dinner and sleep overnight under million stars.
Day 3 : Departure & Leisure
- Wake up with a beautiful and blissful sunrise and enjoy your morning breakfast. Trek down to Mcleodganj.
- Head back to delhi by evening with lots of amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi by next day early morning and say "goodbye" to all fellow travelers with Loads of memories.
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler/Taxi.
- 1 Night stay in McLeodganj Hotel
- 1 Night Camping at Triund.
- Meal-2 Breakfast & 2 Dinners.
- Guided trek to Triund.
- Asisstence of coordinators and crew members
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like road block, landslide etc
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing:||₹ 6,500 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing:||₹ 6,200 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing:||₹ 6,000 + 5% GST|