Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass. Manali Lahaul Good Friday Long Weekend
Sissu is a Small Tourist Village arranged in the Lahaul valley on the banks of Chandra waterway in Himachal Pradesh. It is arranged on Leh-Manali interstate and is around 90 kms from Manali. This town resemble a beautiful sight for the visitor setting out to Leh ladhak. Sissu town is otherwise called Khagling.
Manali Solang tour package:
Day 0: Departure For Manali
Report at RK Ashram Metro station 7 PM Meet your trip captain there followed by overnight journey to Manali, Pitstop for dinner at Murthal in between.
Day 1: Arrival at Manali & Local Sightseeing
- Reach Manali in the morning, check-in at hotel at Manali.
- Relax a bit before starting your day out with nature like Hadimba Devi Temple, Van Vihar, Club House & Mall road.
- Enjoy Delicious Dinner at night before a sound sleep.
Day 2: Solang Valley.
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Depart for the snow paradise at Solang Valley.
- You can indeulge in various snow adventure activities offered here like skiing, zorbing, atv rides etc.
- Experience the adventure activities in Solang valley - the snow Paradise
- Come back to hotel by evening and have a sound sleep
Day 3: Jogini Waterfall & Vashishtha Temple.
- After early morning breakfast, we'll check out of our hotels and go for a hike to the Jogini waterfalls which is one of the most popular waterfalls in Himachal. Afterward, we'll also visit the Vashisht Temple.
- In the evening, we'll board an overnight bus to start our return journey to Delhi.
"Say Goodbye to fellow traveller with loads of memories and endless pictures"
- A/c Transportation- Delhi to Delhi
- Stay at Hotel in Manali for 2 Nights.
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Assistance of During the Trip.
- 5% GST.
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Any Photography/videography charge.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the Hotel area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing||₹ 6500 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing||₹ 6200 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing||₹ 6000 + 5% GST|