Kasol & Kheerganga (2N3D)
- 1st April 2021
- 8th April 2021
- 15th April 2021
- 22nd April 2021
- 29th April 2021
- 06th April 2021
- 13th April 2021
- 20th April 2021
- 27th April 2021
A small village in himachal situated along the banks of the river Parwati, Kasol is a tourist attraction that is rapidly gaining fame as a very popular hub for trekkers, backpackers and nature lovers, Commonly known as the Amsterdam of India., this quaint little village is resplendent in natural scenic beauty. Situated between the town of Bhuntar and Manikaran, Kasol might seem like a plain, nondescript village from the outside, but it is one of the best places in the country to just sit back and chill in the lap of nature.
It is 12 kms trek which usually takes about 5-6 hrs to complete. Along the trek you will be come across, waterfalls hopping over the rocks happily and with that picturesque view. Also café and stop points are available where you may take short rest and indulge in some hot tea
Day 0 : Departure for Kasol
Gather and report at Kashmiri gate metro station gate no 6 at 6:00PM and meet our Trip Captain. Depart for Kasol around 6:30PM in the evening. Overnight journey Delhi to Kasol.
Day 1 : Heavenly Kasol
Reach Kasol in the late morning. Check in at the camp-site freshen up and rest for a while. Then you will trek for chalal bridge along with Parvati river and reach kasol market.
Where you can try and enjoy different cuisines at Israeli cafes around.
By evening we will back to our campsite where you may enjoy music with bonfire. Have dinner followed by overnight stay in camps.
Day 2 : Kheerganga Trek
Wake up early in the morning to enjoy the stunning and scenic landscape. Freshen up have breakfast and get ready to begin the day.After Breakfast, We drive to barsheni from kasol (Approx 15kms) it’s a point where kheerganga trek begins.
Kheerganga trek: It is 12 kms trek which usually takes about 5-6 hrs to complete. Along the trek you will be come across, waterfalls hopping over the rocks happily and with that picturesque view. Also café and stop points are available where you may take short rest and indulge in some hot tea.
By 4:00PM we will reach kheerganga .feel free to walk around kheerganga to enjoy the stunning views of nature. you can also take a dip in the famous natural hot spring at kheerganga.
By the later evening we gather at the campsite, enjoy the bonfire with your friends and other fellow travelers. Followed by dinner and overnight stay in camps under the bright stars.
Day 3: Time to Trek Down
Wake up early morning to see the first ray of sun on the mighty Himalayas. After breakfast trek way back to barsheni and then visit Manikaran Sahib and spend sometime there.
If time persists you can spend more time in kasol and explore some cafes and taste traditional foods.
Later in the evening we will board the traveler from Kasol.
Day 4: Everlasting Memories
Reach Delhi in the morning with a bucketload of memories and endless pictures and later we bid goodbye to our fellow travelers.
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler.
- 2 Night stay in Kasol and Kheerganga.
- Meal-2 Breakfast & 2 Dinners.
- Guided trek to Kheerganga.
- Sight Seeing and Bonfire.
- Asisstence of coordinators or crew members
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
- Quad Sharing: Rs 5,550 per person.
- Triple Sharing: Rs 6,000 per person.
- Double Sharing: Rs 6,500 per person.
- Rs 2,000/- Per Person Booking Amount in Advance
- Balance payment to be paid 2 days before the day of boarding.
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: –UCBA0001945
- Google Pay/Pay TM/PhonePe– 9899790488
Things to Carry-
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments. No Boarding without valid government ID proof. We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation. Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10. We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only. Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.