- 14th May 2021(Opening Ceremony)
- 26th May 2021
- 02nd June 2021
- 09th June 2021
- 16th June 2021
- 23rd June 2021
- 30th June 2021
- 07th July 2021
- 14th July 2021
- 21st July 2021
- 28th July 2021
Located on the Garhwal Himalayan Range in the Rudraprayag District, Kedarnath is one of the most sacred temples and the holiest Hindu pilgrimages in India. A part of Chhota Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand, Kedarnath is the most important among the 12 Jyotirlingas in India dedicated to Lord Shiva. Kedarnath Temple can only be reached from Gaurikund through a trek and remains open only for six months from April to November, due to heavy snowfall in the region the rest of the months.
During the winters from November to May, the diety is shifted from Kedarnath Temple to ukhimath and is worshipped there. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva, the protector, and the destroyer, and it’s believed that a journey to Kedarnath provides one “Moksha” or salvation. Set amidst the snow-clad mountains near Chorabari Glacier with Mandakini River flowing in front of it, Kedarnath witnesses lakhs of devotees every year due to its religious significance.
The present Kedarnath Temple is believed to be re-constructed by Adi Shankaracharya, initially built by the Pandavas thousand years ago from enormous stone slabs over a large rectangular dais.
- Assemble & Board the vehicle from Preet Vihar metro station at 9 PM.
Depart for a spiritual and beautiful trip to Kedarnath at 9:30 PM.
- Reach Devprayag in the morning, have your breakfast.
- Witness Beautiful view of merging rivers Bhagirathi & Alaknanda.
- Pit-Stop for Lunch in between.
- Reach Guptkashi in the Evening, have your dinner, Sleep & relax overnight.
- Wake early morning, have breakfast and Drive to starting point of the trek.
- Enjoy beautiful trek to Kedarnath with amazing view of snow clad mountains & River.
- You can hire pony/Doli/Helicopter at your own cost.
- Reach Kedarnath late Evening, have dinner then overnight sleep & Relax.
- Wake up early morning and visit Kedarnath temple.
- Seek blessings of Lord Shiva and do your prayers,
- Enjoy beautiful morning view, have your breakfast.
- Trek down and check in to the hotel in Guptkashi.
- Take rest in the evening and enjoy your dinner at night.
- Post Breakfast, Drive back to Delhi.
- Pit stop for Lunch at around Devprayag and reach Delhi at in the late evening around 9 pm.
- Say “GOODBYE” with loads of memories.
Travel : Ex- Delhi(Deluxe AC Coach)
Stay : 2 Nights Guptkashi/Sirsi
1 Night Kedarnath(Quad sharing only)
Meals : 3 Breakfasts
Team Captain: Throughout Trip
Support : 24 X 7
- Meals which are not mentionedin the inclusion.
- Any Personal Expenses like laundry Telephone bills , and tips etc.
- Any Expenses arising due to natural calamities etc. ( to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
- Porter charges, Poni/Doly/Helicopter Charges to reach Kedarnath temple.
- All applicable taxes.
- Travel insurance.
- Food and Drinks not included in the itinerary.
- Double Sharing : ₹ 10,500/- per person
- Triple Sharing : ₹ 10,000/- per person
- Quad Sharing : ₹ 9,500/- per person
- Rs 2,000/- Per Person Booking Amount in Advance
- Balance payment to be paid 2 days before the day of boarding.
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: –UCBA0001945
- Google Pay/Pay TM/PhonePe– 9899790488
Things to Carry-
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments. No Boarding without valid government ID proof. We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation. Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10. We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only. Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.