kasol tosh Pulga (2N3D)
- 07th Jan 2021
- 14th Jan 2021
- 22rd Jan 2021(Republic day Long weekend)
- 28th Jan 2021
- 04th Feb 2021
- 12th Feb 2021
- 18th Feb 2021
- 26th Feb 2021
- 04th March 2021
- 11th March 2021
- 18th March 2021
- 26th March 2021(Holi Long weekend)
A small village in himachal situated along the banks of the river Parwati, Kasol is a tourist attraction that is rapidly gaining fame as a very popular hub for trekkers, backpackers and nature lovers, Commonly known as the Amsterdam of India., this quaint little village is resplendent in natural scenic beauty. Situated between the town of Bhuntar and Manikaran , Kasol might seem like a plain, nondescript village from the outside, but it is one of the best places in the country to just sit back and chill in the lap of nature.
Day 0: Departure for Kasol
- Gather and report at Kashmeeri gate at 6 at 6:00 PM and meet our Trip Manager. Depart for Kasol around 6:30PM in the Night.
- Overnight journey Delhi to Kasol.
Day 1: Chalal Bridge Trek
- Reach Kasol in the late morning.
- Check in at the camp-site freshen up and rest for a while.
- Hangout in café or restaurant for lunch (also do try out for Israeli or local cuisine).after lunch you spend some time near the enchanting Parwati river & Small trek to chalal Bridge and get some click for your social network.
- By evening we will back to our campsite where you may enjoy music with bonfire. Have dinner followed by overnight stay in camps.
Day 2: Tosh & Pulga Trek
- After Breakfast we will check out from our camp Site at kasol.
- We will reach to barshaini village after One hour drive, where tosh waterfall trek Starts.
- You can enjoy our lunch near Tosh water falls.
- Reach Pulga in the evening which is famous for its fairy forest.
- You can visit fairy forest in the evening.
- You may enjoy bonfire with music and dinner followed by Sleep overnight.
Day 3: Fairy forest & Manikaran Visit
- Wake up early morning to see the first ray of sun on the mighty Himalayas.
- After breakfast check-out And get ready to visit holy Manikaran Sahib and spend sometime there.
- Depart from Kasol in early evening and reach Delhi by next day morning with bucket load of memories.
“Say Goodbye to fellow travelers cum new friends”
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Deluxe Bus/Traveler.
- One Night Stay at Kasol & One Night stay at Pugla.
- Meal- 2 Breakfast & 2 Dinners during whole Trip.
- Trek to Tosh waterfall, Pulga, Chalal Bridge, fairy forest.
- Kasol local Sight Seeing and Bonfire with music.
- Assistance of coordinators or crew members.
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Medical services apart from Basic First Aid.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
- Quad Sharing: ₹ 5,500/- per person.
- Triple sharing: ₹ 6,000/- per person.
- Double sharing: ₹ 6,500/- per person.
- Booking Amount ₹ 2,000 per person.
- Balance to be paid 2 Days before boarding
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: -UCBA0001945
● Google Pay/PayTM/Phonepe– 9899790488
Things to Carry-
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments.
- No Boarding without valid government ID proof and complete payment.
- We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation.
- Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10.
- We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.
- Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only.
- Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.