Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
A small village in himachal situated along the banks of the river Parwati, Kasol is a tourist attraction that is rapidly gaining fame as a very popular hub for trekkers, backpackers and nature lovers, Commonly known as the Amsterdam of India., this quaint little village is resplendent in natural scenic beauty. Situated between the town of Bhuntar and Manikaran, Kasol might seem like a plain, nondescript village from the outside, but it is one of the best places in the country to just sit back and chill in the lap of nature.
Day 0 : Departure for Kasol
Gather and report at Kashmiri gate metro station gate no 6 at 6:00PM and meet our Trip Captain. Depart for Kasol around 6:30PM in the evening. Overnight journey Delhi to Kasol.
Day 1 : Heavenly Kasol
Reach Kasol in the late morning. Check in at the Stay-site freshen up and rest for a while. Then you will trek for chalal bridge along with Parvati river and reach kasol market.
Where you can try and enjoy different cuisines at Israeli cafes around.
By evening we will back to our campsite where you may enjoy music with bonfire. Have dinner followed by overnight stay.
Day 2 : Drive From KAsol to Barshaini |
After early morning breakfast, we'll head towards Barshaini. Upon arrival at Barshaini, we'll go for a scenic hike to Tosh where we'll be witnessing majestic views of snow capped mountains and pine trees.
Upon our arrival in Tosh, we'll check into our designated hotel/homestay where we'll spend the rest of the day at leisure.Dinner followed by overnight stay in Tosh.
Day 3 : Tosh Sightseeing | Back to Kasol | Departure
After early morning breakfast, we'll check out of our designated stay and head for a sightseeing tour where we'll visit Tosh Waterfall and go for cafe hopping.Afterward, we'll head toward Kasol. En route, we'll visit the holy Manikaran Gurudwara.
In the evening, we'll board a bus for our return journey to Delhi.
Day 4 : Delhi Arrival | Trip Ends
We'll reach Delhi early in the morning a bucketload of memories and endless pictures and later we bid goodbye to our fellow travelers.
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler.
- 1 Night stay in Kasol and 1 Night Stay at Tosh
- Meal-2 Breakfast & 2 Dinners.
- Guided trek to tosh & Tosh waterfall.
- Sight Seeing and Bonfire.
- Asisstence of coordinators or crew members
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Power bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing (Swiss Camp)||₹ 9,500 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing (Cottage/Room)||₹ 9,000 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing (Cottage/Room)||₹ 8,500+ 5% GST|