Pick-up and Drop
Srinagar to Srinagar
Kashmir tour packages
Kashmir is a beautiful and scenic place that is known for its natural beauty, picturesque landscapes, and unique culture. Backpacking in Kashmir can be an exciting and enriching experience for travellers who are looking for adventure, exploration, and cultural immersion. It is always the heaven on earth because it is an attractive site for all the people in the world due to its snow burg, and stunning outlook. When you go there, you will observe the essence of nature and feel a layer of ice like a meadow around the place, hills covered by snow. From snow-capped mountains and tranquil lakes to bustling local markets and historic shrines, Kashmir has so much to see and do. Enlivetrip's Kashmir tour packages allow you to immerse yourself in the region's stunning natural scenery and diverse cultural heritage while enjoying the comfort and convenience of a well-planned vacation. These value-for-money Kashmir Tour package will take you to some of Kashmir's most popular destinations, including Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Kargil, Purwama, and Pahalgam.
We offer 6 days weekends Kashmir tour packages to visit Kashmir where you can visit multiple places like Srinagar where you can visit and explore mediaeval historic named Mughal garden and Hindu traditional Shankar Acharya temple, Gulmarg, it's a popular destination for the tourists to get involved in riding, offers overnight stay. Drang waterfall visit would be our next destination in this Kashmir tour package at Pahalgam and many more. In this tour, we provide a relish moment to get to feel nature from very close. Next tour site will be the Valley surrounded by ice cover and white bumpy meadows. Aru valley, Betab Valley, and Chandanwari visit offers an encouraging outlook in the lap of Himalayas.
Visitor will do
Umpteen activities in this areas where tourists can easily be involved and relish their moments in Kashmir tour packages. There are some ancient temples, Gardens and lakes are the central point offering riding, house boating, skiing, and monasteries. There are some famous ride like the Shikhar ride, Gondola cable car ride and pony ride by yourself create an aesthetic memories. The most recommended activity for any tourist to Kashmir Valley and unarguably count as one of the best things to do in Kashmir.
During visit, Nilnag lake is famous for its blue water and surrounded by pine forest. There is a trekking opportunity from Nilnag lake to Yusmarg in this Kashmir tour packages. Yusmarg is also known as 'Meadow of Jesus'. Yusmarg is a hill station in the western part of the Budgam district of Jammu and Kashmir, India, situated 53 km south of Srinagar, generally famous as the summer capital of the state. It offers space for beautiful landscapes, young pine nurseries, green pastures and heart touching lotic and lentic water bodies.
Enlivetrips offers the best Kashmir tour packages from Delhi including transportation, housing, food, and a guide who will help to coordinate and be aware about the places in the journey. We care about your entire travelling and promise to make it an unforgettable moment of your life, and create a positive environment. If you plan to visit Kashmir, connect with us across the year.
Kashmir's 'Paradise on Earth' is best explored with EnliveTrips, a well-planned, fully structured and totally affordable Kashmir travel package. Our Kashmir tour packages include comfortable pre-booked accommodation, excellent sightseeing tours and fun activities are included to make your trip unforgettable. Whether you're into adventure sports or just want to relax in beautiful surroundings, Kashmir tour packages have something for everyone. Rest assured that your trip will be hassle-free and enjoyable from start to finish with genuine travel assistance available 24/7. Let us join Enlivetrips and relish your moment with heaven place.
Day 1: Srinagar Arrival | Local Eye-Catching Scenery of Srinagar
- Reaching at Srinagar by 12:00 pm and check-in at the houseboat
- After getting lunch, Visit the Mughal Garden
- Relishing a blissful Shikara ride in the evening
- Comeback to the houseboat for dinner, overnight stay in Srinagar
Day 2: Move to Gulmarg | Gondola Ride | Night stay in Gulmarg
- Early morning breakfast, Visit Gulmarg (Kashmir’s most popular destination)
- Reaching Gulmarg, getting enjoyment of the Gondola Cable Car Ride
- Post Lunch, visit the Golf course, church and local café, spend rest of the day at your leisure
- Get back to your hotel for dinner and night stay
Day 3: Next visit to Pahalgam I Overnight Stay in Pahalgam
- Get breakfast, move towards Pahalgam
- Go to see and spend time in Avantipura ruins
- Come back to hotel, check-in and relax for the entire evening
- Get dinner and stay overnight
Day4: Aru Valley, Betab Valley and Chandanwari Visit | Move to Srinagar
- In the early morning, get ready to visit Aru and Betab valley
- Go on and relishing moment the scenic rocky valley of Chandanwari, you can relish an exciting pony ride
- Ready for lunch and move towards Srinagar
- Reach Srinagar in the evening, check-in hotel, stay for overnight
Day 5: Reach out Sonmarg| Overnight stay nearby Srinagar
- Get breakfast, ready for an excursion to the beautiful meadow of God, “Sonmarg”
- Explore the Thajiwas Glacier
- After adventuring this tremendous site, come back to Srinagar for night
Day 6: Come back from Srinagar to Delhi/Home
- Early morning, get breakfast and check-out from the hotel and move out for Home
- Entire travel as per the itinerary in a private vehicle.
- 5 Nights accommodation (1 night stay in srinagar houseboat, 1 night stay in Gulmarg, 1 night stay in Pahalgam and 2 nights stay in srinagar in hotel) on double/ triple sharing.
- A total of 10 meals ( Dinner on Day 1, Breakfast and Dinner on Day 2, Breakfast and Dinner on Day 3, Breakfast and Dinner on Day 4 , Breakfast and Dinner on Day 5, Breakfast on Day 6) included.
- Internal transfer to Aru valley, Betaab Valley and Chandanwari
- Gondola Cable Car Phase 1 tickets
- Shikara ride (1 Hour)
- Team Captain throughout the trip
- Medical kit
- All inner line permit if anything applicable
- Mughal Gardens entry tickets
- Entry tickets to Aru Valley, Betaab Valley and Chandanwari
✘ GST (5%) is applicable extra.
✘ Any other food or beverage charges that are not included in the package.
✘ Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances, which are out of our control.
✘ Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
✘ Any personal expenses like a tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc
✘ Airport pick-up and drop not inlcuded
✘ Pony Rides are not included
✘ Any other adventure activities which is not mentioned in the inclusions
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Power bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing||₹ 22999 + 5% GST|