kanatal & Tehri lake (1N2D)
- 18th June 2021
- 25th June 2021
- 2nd July 2021
- 9th July 2021
- 16th July 2021
- 23rd July 2021
- 30th July 2021
Kanatal is a serene and picturesque suburb of Mussoorie, snuggled on the Chamba-Mussorie road. Though not so popular, Kanatal is picture perfect and boasts of the heavenly scenery, luxuriant vegetation, and bountiful adventure activities. If you are looking for a holiday with solemn peace but are disturbed with a bit of fun & thrill at times, take a trip to Kanatal –away from the urban hassles.
The Tehri Dam is the highest dam in India and one of the highest in the world. It is a multipurpose rock and earth-fill embankment dam on the Bhagirathi River near Tehri in Uttarakhand, India.
Camp is situated at a height of 8,500 feet, in Mussoorie hills (near Dhanaulti), tucked away inthe midst of deep forests of oaks. Kanatal is a chilliest offbeat destination near to Delhi(325km) and 100km from holy city Haridwar. We provide 24hrs. supply of electricity with anadequate back up facility. Apart from the beautiful location, Camp consists a large playground area in which anyone whether a child or an adult can enjoy a number of activities.
Day-0: Departure for KANATAL
- Pick-up Point Preet vihar metro Station Gate no 3 (Time: 10:00 PM)
- Overnight Journey from Delhi to KANATAL.
- Reach KANATAL by morning, check in at the camp-site, get welcome drinks at check-in and have rest for sometime.
- After Relaxing, get ready to recharge yourself by a Delicious buffet Lunch (veg only).
- After Lunch get ready for forest trek, which is a short trek where you will enjoy amazing views of Kaudia forest.
- After coming back, Start your trek to Surkhnada Devi temple which is around 2.5 kms trek where you will enjoy an amazing view of snowcapped mountains.
- Enjoy evening Snacks with Tea after reaching back to camp site.
- Enjoy party in the night with Bonfire &music then enjoy buffet Dinner at night(Veg/Non-veg).
- Sleep Overnight at cozy camps.
- Wake up early morning and enjoy the beautiful morning view of KANATAL, Refresh &have breakfast.
- After Breakfast we will start our journey to Tehri lake for adventure activities.
- It will take around 1 hour to reach tehri lake.
- We can enjoy various adventure activities there like Jet Skiing, Banana ride, jet attack, Speed boat and much more on direct payment basis.
- After leaving tehri lake, we have lunch on the way.
- We will reach Delhi in the night by 11 pm.
“Say Goodbye to fellow travelers cum new friends with beautiful memories”
- Travel by AC & Comfortable Bus/Traveler.
- 1 Night at Kanatal.
- Meal- 1 Buffet Breakfast, 1 Buffet Lunch,1 Buffet Dinners, Evening Snacks at stay site
- Surkhanda Devi temple.
- Forest Trekking
- Tehri Lake Visit for Water sports activities.
- Trip Coordinator.
- 24×7 Customer Support
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due any unforeseen reason like landslide, road closure, natural calamity etc
- Triple sharing: ₹ 4,000 per person.
- Double Sharing: ₹ 4,400 per person.
Note: Per person New year & Christmas prices will be ₹ 500/- higher than above prices.
- ₹ 1,500/- Per person as booking amount.
- Balance payment to be paid 1 day before the day of boarding.
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: –UCBA0001945
- Google Pay/Pay TM/PhonePe– 9899790488
Information: A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments. No Boarding without valid government ID proof. We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation. Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10. We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only. Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.