Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Jaisalmer, popularly called "The sun city" due to shimmering mirage in the Thar desert and a very interesting place in Rajasthan. The city was named after Maharawal Jaisal Singh. He was a Rajput king. The city of Jaisalmer is also known as ‘the Golden City’. This is because the yellow sand and the sandstone used to make the structures in this city which give it golden yellow appearance and leave the guest charmed.
The Desert camp is placed comfortably 30 km away from the city center, in the deep golden sand dunes of Jaisalmer and offers multiple amenities and activities to welcome their guests to let them enjoy a lavish stay. This camp also organizes camel safaris to take a view of sunset and sunrise and arranges Rajasthani traditional cultural values to let you immerse in a different world. A night camel safari into the deserts will give you a real experience of desert flavor. It is well suitable for families as well as kids while offers them added advantages.
Day 0 : Boarding Bus from Delhi
- Gather and Report at Dhaula Kuan Metro Station/ Iffco Chowk Bus stand at 6:30 pm and meet our trip captain..
- Overnight Journey to Jaisalmer.
Day 1 : Desert camping and Jeep safari.
- Reach Jaisalmer in late morning, Check-in at Desert Camps.
- Get ready for jeep Safari and camel safari which will take you to explore desert deeply and make you feel the golden beauty of sun-set.
- Reach back to camp site in the evening and get pleased by warm welcome in Rajasthani style(Dhol, tilak & aarti) refresh yourself with delicious evening snacks and Tea.
- Enjoy bonfire with folk dance and DJ in late evening and have buffet dinner at night.
- Wake up early morning & get ready for a Sun-rise camel safari.
- Reach Back to Camp-Site have breakfast .
- After breakfast, Visit Tanot mata temple and take the blessings and depart to Longewala Post (Battlefront of Indo-Pak war 1971).
- Witness the battle ground and tank and vehicles of Pakistan captured by India.
- after that, we will visit to Huanted & abandoned Khuldhara village and Bada Bagh (Pit Stop in between for Lunch).
- Reach back camp-site in the evening & Refresh yourself with Evening Snacks & Tea.
- After Relaxing a bit Enjoy Bonfire at Thar Desert under Million of Starts.
- Enjoy Buffet Dinner at Night.
Day 3: Jaisalmer Fort & Gadisar lake.
- Wake up, refresh & breakfast. Check-out from desert camps.
- We will Reach jaisalmer city where you will witness jaisalmer fort , Patwaon ki haveli and Gadisar Lake. In between you will have your lunch and shopping.
- Around 4:00 pm in the evening assemble at Gadisar lake parking and depart from Jaisalmer.
- Overnight journey from Jaisalmer to Iffco Chowk metro Station.
Day 4 : Reach Delhi/Gurugram.
- Back to home next day morning with a bucketload of memories and endless pictures of your wonderful trip.
- Travel in a comfortable and AC transport
- 2 Night stay in Luxury swiss tent in desert at Sam dunes.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners & 2 Evening Snacks during the trip.
- Bonfire at Thar Desert under Million stars at Day 2.
- Jaisalmer sightseeing – Longewala post, Tanot temple, Patwa Haveli, Jaisalmer Fort, Local market, Gadisar Lake, Bada Bagh
- Camel and Jeep safari.
- Rajasthani Cultural program & Dj night at camps
- Trip Captain during the trip
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Any entrance fees(any monument).
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason, Like road block, emergency stay etc
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Quad Sharing||₹ 10,999 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing :||₹ 11,999 + 5% GST|
|Double Sharing :||₹ 13,999 + 5% GST|