Departure Date: 24 Dec 2020 to 02 Jan 2021
Day-0 : Departure From Delhi.
- Board our Vehicle from Kashmiri gate metro station at 6 PM in the evening and Start your beautiful journey to Himachal.
- Overnight travel to Bir.
- Reach Bir by morning.
- Check-in Swiss Camps and Relax for sometime before going out for Local Bir Sightseeing.
- Follow Trip coordinator for local Bir Sightseeing covering Chokling monastery, Waterfall & Bir Local Market.
- Enjoy evening snacks with tea after coming back from sightseeing.
- Bonfire with Music late evening before having your Dinner.
- Sleep overnight in Swiss camps.
- Get up early morning & witness beautiful sunrise from our Bir camp-site.
- Get ready to fly high like a bird as today our vehicle will take you up to billing take-off point for paragliding.
- Reach back to Bir in afternoon after enjoying your flight of lifetime.
- Depart to Tirthan valley after having your Lunch in Bir.
- Reach Riverside homestays in Tirthan , Get evening snacks and tea to refresh yourself.
- Enjoy Bonfire with Music in late evening before having your dinner at night.
- Sleep overnight in cozy rooms in riverside homestays.
- Get up in the morning, take your delicious breakfast.
- After taking your breakfast , Drive to jalori pass which is around 1 hour drive from our stay site.
- After Reaching Jalori pass till Snow point, and trek further to enjoy 360 Degrees view of Great Himalayas.
- Trek further to Serolsar lake and enjoy amazing view Serolsar lake.
- You can relax there for a while and trek back to Jalori Pass.
- We will come back in the evening to our homestays and refresh yourself with evening snacks & tea.
- Enjoy Bonfire with light music in the late evening and dinner later.
- Take sound sleep in your rooms.
Day-4: Fishing & Chhoei Waterfall.
- Get up in the morning & spend some time riverside.
- Enjoy fishing in the morning before having your breakfast.
- Visit Chhoei Water after having your breakfast, which is 20 mins trek from our homestays.
- Come back from waterfall , have your lunch and check-out.
- Depart for Kasol campsite, which is 2.5 Km drive from Tirthan homestays.
- Reach Kasol Campsite in the evening.
- Relax for a while before igniting bonfire & starting the Music in late evening.
- Get up in the morning , take your breakfast & Get ready to visit tosh village.
- Depart from the campsite and reach Barshaini, from where Tosh Trek starts.
- Start trekking to tosh waterfall with is full of wonderful views.
- It is which is short trek and take arounds 1 hour and 30 minutes to reach there.
- Trek back after spending sometime there and visit holy Manikaran Saheb while returning back from Barshaini.
- Reach camsite in the evening, relax for a while before joining bonfire & music.
- Have Dinner & Overnight Sleep.
Day-6: Kasol Market & Chalal bridge
- Get up in the morning , have breakfast and get ready for a short riverside trek till Chalal bridge.
- Explore kasol local market and may end up your noon hunger by trying some Israeli dishes as there are many restaurants offering Israeli dishes.
- Trek back to campsite and check out from campsite and Depart for Manali.
- Reach Manali in the evening, check-in at the Hotel.
- Take delicious dinner before taking your beds in the night.
Day-7: Atal Tunnel |Lahaul | Sissu | Solang valley| New Year Party
- Get Up Early and Enjoy Spectacular View of valley from Hotel, have Delicious breakfast before your day out for a scenic drive into Atal Tunnel( 8 kms long), passing from which amaze you by the change in landscapes.
- Take a special tea break at Sissu village (Lahaul) and return back to Solang valley for adventure activities like paragliding, skiing, zorbing ball etc.
- Reach hotel in the evening, where you will enjoy new year party with DJ & Gala Dinner.
- Sleep after welcoming new year 2021.
Day-8: Local Manali | Kullu Rafting | Depart back
- Wake up in the morning and enjoy scenic beauty from hotel, after Delicious breakfast check out from hotel and Enroute Kullu for River Rafting.
- Enjoy River Rafting in the waves of Beas river, You can also explore local market in kullu if time permits.
By evening depart back and reach Delhi next day morning.
“Say Goodbye to fellow traveler with loads of memories and endless pictures”
- A/c Luxurious Transportation- Delhi to Delhi
- First Night (Bir Swiss Camps)
- Second & Third Night (Tirthan Homestays)
- Fourth & Fifth Night (Kasol Swiss Camps)
- Sixth & Seventh Night (Manali Hotel)
- D1 Breakfast, Evening Snacks & Dinner.
- D2 Breakfast, Evening Snacks & Dinner.
- D3 Breakfast, Evening Snacks & Dinner.
- D4 Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- D5 Breakfast & Dinner.
- D6 Breakfast & Dinner.
- D7 Breakfast & Dinner.
- D8 Breakfast.
Bonfire: Day1,Day2,Day3,Day4 &Day5
- Guided treks(Bir Waterfall, Serolsar Lake, Chhoei waterfall, Tosh , Chalal bridge trek)
Experienced Trip Coordinator
All permits, Toll & Parking
- 5% GST.
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Any Photography/videography charge.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the Hotel area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
Double Sharing : ₹ 27,000/- per person
Triple/Quad Sharing: ₹ 24,000/- per person
- Booking Amount ₹ 5,000 per person.
- Balance to be paid 2 Days before boarding
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: -UCBA0001945
● Google Pay/PayTM/Phonepe– 9899790488
A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments.
- No Boarding without valid government ID proof and complete payment.
- We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation.
- Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10.
- We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.
- Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only.
- Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.