Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Harsil, the Himalayan paradise, is a village, tourist hill station and army area located on the banks of the Bhagirathi River, on the way to Gangotri, a Hindu pilgrimage site in Uttarkashi district of the Indian state of Uttarakhand.
According to the local legend, the Harsil got its name from the rivers Bhagirathi and the Jalandhari as once they had an argument over their significance. Lord Vishnu, also known as Hari, was asked to intervene. He turned himself into a great stone, a shila, and absorbed their anger. Even today, after Hari-shila (or Harsil), the waters of the two rivers have become a little less turbulent.
Ganges below Gangotri, near Harsill
Situated at an altitude of 9,005 ft (2,745 metres.) from sea level, Harshil lies 78 km. from Uttarkashi, and 30 km away from the Gangotri National Park which is spread across 1,553 square km. The hill station is well- known for its natural environment and apple production.
Day 0 : Departure from Delhi
- Gather and Report at Preet Vihar metro station at 10 pm in the Night and meet our trip captain.
- Depart for Harsil. Overnight journey Delhi to Harsil
Day 1 : Uttarkashi And Reach Harsil Valley
- Reach Uttarskashi by morning. freshen up & have breakfast and Resume Your Journey to Harsil Valley
- Reach Harsil in the Evening
- You may Explore Local Harsil Village if time persists.
- Enjoy a Bonfire session in the evening & Have your Dinner after that.
- Overnight sleep.
Day 2 : Gartang Gali and Gangotri Temple
- Wake up early morning, have breakfast.
- We will drive to Lanka Bridge from where Gartang Gali trek starts, which is 2.5 Kms Trek (Gartang Gali, also known as the world’s deadliest skywalk, is one of the most thrilling and adventurous treks in Uttarakhand. Located near the Indo-China border). To walk into nature is to witness a thousand miracles.
Later kick start your Journey For Gangotri Temple.
- We will head towards Gangotri Temple, Gangotri, in Uttarkashi, is a small town with the temple of Goddess Ganga at its heart.
- Later we will head towards Back to Our Stay Site Harsil
- Dinner will be served and overnight stay
Day 3 : Bagori Village and LamaTop
- Wake up in the early Morning.
- Have your Breakfast & Trek to Lama top which is 2.5 Kms trek then we will visit Bagori Village also.
- We will Board our Vehicle to Delhi Late afternoon, Pitstop in between for Dinner around Rishikesh or Chamba.
- Next Day early morning we will reach Delhi will loads of Memories & photographs of Harsil Valley.
Note : Lama top is Famous for its paranomic view of Harsil valley & Himalayas. Bagori Village has an interesting history realated to Indo-tibet Border.
- A/c Transportation- Delhi to Delhi.
- 2 Nights Stay at Harsil (Homestay/Hotel).
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners.
- Trip coordinator.
- 24X7 Support.
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks. Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits. Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Power bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing||₹ 8999 +5% GST|
|Triple Sharing||₹ 8699 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing||₹ 8499 + 5% GST|