Hampta pass trek
- 18th June 2021
- 25th June 2021
- 2nd July 2021
- 9th July 2021
- 16th July 2021
- 23rd July 2021
- 30th July 2021
- 6th Aug 2021
- 13th Aug 2021
- 20th Aug 2021
- 27th Aug 2021
Hampta Pass trek is giving each adventure lover an option to discover the unique landscape on the Manali side in Himachal Pradesh. From the top, you will witness the magnificent view of a different world below, the beautiful yet deserted Lahaul.
About the Hampta Pass Trek:
The Hampta Pass trek has the starting point as Manali. From Manali, you will be taken to Jobra and then to Chika located at a height of about 10,100 feet. The route will have plenty of greenery, River Rani and the mountainous stretches on one side. When you climb up to reach Balu ka Ghera from Chika, On this impressive journey catch the first glimpses of the mighty towers in Dhauladhar Ranges occupy the entire frame with meadows and flower-filled valleys. What awaits you next are the gradual slopes until you reach the mighty Hampta Pass and on the way, Hampta Village will be your host for some time. Discover the serene calmness that surrounds the valley.
The ultimate destination of the trek is the beautiful Chandratal located amidst the pristine surroundings dominated by the white peaks and clouds above. A confluence of three paths – Hampta Pass, Spiti, and Rohtang Pass and the green paradise will accompany you to achieve the height of about 14,100ft.
Day 1 –Local Manali and preparation for Hampta -pass Trek.
- Check in at the Hotel in Manali.
- Freshen up and take a little rest than have your lunch.
- This day, your trek guide will prepare you for the trek and you can self explore local Manali this day in your leisure time.
- You will have your Dinner in the night.
- Then you can go for Sleep.
Day 2 – Manali – Jobra (Drive) Trek from Jobra to Chika (10,100ft)
- After a wholesome breakfast at Manali, you will drive to Jobra from where the trek originates. At this transfer point, receive briefing from your trip leader and gear for an easy ascent of 10,400ft to Chika
- It’s an easy trek to the Chika campsite on the banks of Rani Nallah, a 2 km trek that walks you into a mixed forest of pine, green maple and birch trees
- Stay in dome tents.
Day 3 – Chika (10,100ft) – Balu ka Ghera (11,900ft) (Trek/Moderate/ 5hrs).
- Leave from Chika campsite on yet another easy day. Though you would trek for barely 5hrs, the journey is beyond impressive.
- Feel the reality of being in the Himalayan region as you catch the first glimpse of the outer Himalayan chain of mountains as the Dhauladhar ranges begin to appear.
- Commonly referred to as The White Range, you’ll notice the mighty towers occupy the entire frame with meadows and flower filled valleys dotted for company.
- Arrive at Balu ka Ghera. Settle down at this base for the day. Have lunch and spend the rest of the time, loosing yourself in an ambiance which will take your breath away.
Day 4 – Balu ka Ghera (11,900ft) & HAMPTA pass.
- This day is one where you get to experience the barren landscape of the Himalayas in the Lahaul and Spiti Valley. Such a variety in one region is what makes the Hampta Pass Trekking most attractive especially among amateurs.
- Start your day with steep ascend till the Pass. Enjoy a beautiful panoramic view from the top and Reach to the Top. Enjoy Paranomic view of Himalayas & spiti mountains.
- Discover the serene calmness that surround the valley, you might meet shepherds at this high altitude pass who visit the valley to nourish their sheep with the special grass that grows around the area.
- After a brief stopover at Hampta village, which gives the pass its name, you’ll begin the descent to the bhalu ka ghera to Stay Over night.
- Earn the well deserved rest here after the 8hr long journey as you halt for the night.
Day 5 – Balu ka Ghera to Manali.
This day you will descend to jobra and Drive to manali bus stand where you can board your bus to your destination.
- Local Transfers
- 1 Night stay at Hotel & 4 Nights in Dome camps.
- Meal-4 Breakfasts & 4 Dinners & 5 Lunch.
- Morning Tea & Evening Tea with Snacks all Days.
- Bonfire& light Music(During Camping)
- Experienced Trek Guide.
- Assistance of coordinators and crew members.
- All Stays in Triple/Quad Sharing basis.
- All Permits.
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition , landslide etc.
₹ 8,500/- per person (Ex-Manali) on Triple/Quad Sharing basis.
- Rs 4,000/- Per Person Booking Amount in Advance
- Balance payment to be paid 2 days before the day of boarding.
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: –UCBA0001945
- Google Pay/Pay TM/PhonePe– 9899790488
Information: A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments. No Boarding without valid government ID proof. We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation. Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10. We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only. Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.