Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
According to a recent study by Centre of Atmospheric Sciences at IIT Delhi, Chitkul has the cleanest air in India.
Chitkul, a village located on right bank of Baspa River, is the last village of the Baspa Valley and the last village on the old Hindustan-Tibet trade route. It is also the last point in India one can travel to without a permit.
Day 0: Departure for Chitkul-Last village of India.
- Gather and report at Kashmiri gate at 6:00 PM and meet our Trip coordinator. Depart for Chitkul around 6:30PM in the evening.
- Overnight journey Delhi to Chitkul.
Day 1: Reach Sarahan & visit Shri Bhima kali temple.
- Reach Sarahan in the Morning.
- Freshen up & have Breakfast then Visit Shri Bhima Kaali temple.
- Reach Chitkul late noon & then relax for a sometime.
- You may go out for a nature walk to enjoy sunset & snow clad mountains view.
- Reach Hotel/Homestay in the evening & enjoy Bonfire & Dinner Later on.
Day 2: Chitkul Local Explore & Day Hike.
- We’ll start with our breakfast and move towards the ITBP camp.
- Sit and enjoy the beautiful view of the Baspa Valley from around the camp and a majestic view of the snow-clad mountains.
- We’ll return from the camp to have our lunch and move towards the other side of the Baspa River for a short-day hike while enjoying the forest area along the Baspa River.
- Sit beside the river to enjoy the view from the other side of the ITBP camp.
- Return to the hotel/homestay for a gorgeous sunset and dinner around the bonfire.
Day 3: Chikul to Kalpa.
- Post Breakfast, we will leave from Chitkul to Kalpa
- On the way, we will stop at Roghi Suicide point and Reckong Peo market.
- From Roghi suicide point, we will move to Kalpa
- Explore Kalpa village and the temple
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Kalpa.
Day 4: Kalpa to Shimla & Departure to Delhi.
- After breakfast, we will leave from Kalpa to Shimla.
- On the way, we will have a look at Kinner Kailash peaks.
- In the evening we will board for a bus to Delhi.
- Overnight bus journey from Shimla to Delhi.
- End of Tour.
- Travel by Volvo Bus/Traveler.
- Two Night Stay at Chitkul camps & One night at Kalpa Hotel.
- Meal- 3 Breakfast , 3 Dinners & 1 Lunch.
- Local Sightseeing.
- Day Hike.
- Assistance of coordinators or crew members.
- 5 % GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Medical services apart from Basic First Aid.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing||₹ 11000 + 5 % GST|
|Triple Sharing||₹ 10,500 + 5% GST|