Chakrata- An offbeat gateway(1N2D)
- 30th July 2021
- 6th Aug 2021
- 13th Aug 2021(Independence Day Weekend)
- 19th Aug 2021
- 28th Aug 2021(Janmasthami weekend)
Chakrata is situated at 2,118 meters above sea level, in between coniferous forests coming out of the Himalayan range and blessed with many sightseeing places to visit in Chakrata.
The heart of Uttarakhand, the rarely touched beauties in Chakrata make for exploration and nature loving eye. you will get mesmerised into the lovely Ram Tal Gardens or you explore & trek to landcapes of budher caves and Moila top at the Kanasar range. You may perform many adventurous activities at Tiger Falls like bird watching, trekking , rappelling etc. In between the forests of Deoban, Chakrata is an upcoming destination is waiting for you.
Day 0 : Journey From Delhi to Chakrata.
- Pick-up Point Preet vihar metro Station Gate no 3 at 10 pm in the night,
- Overnight Journey from Delhi to Chakrata.
Day 1 : Reach Chakrata & Visit Lokhnadi, Mysterious budher caves, Moila Top & Chirmiri Sunset point.
- Reach Chakrata early morning, freshen-up then have breakfast and enjoy beautiful view from the resort.
- After a Little rest get ready to Visit budher caves & Moila Top which is an easy trek from Lokhandi snow view Point.
- Visit Chirmiri Sunset point in the evening & enjoy breathtaking 360 Degrees landscapes of himalayas.
Reach back to resort after sunset and enjoy bonfire & Dinner later.
Day 2 : Tiger falls & Chakrata Market.
- Enjoy beautiful morning from the resort & have breakfast.
- After Breakfast, we will Check-out from the resort & Visit Tiger falls which is around 20 kms Drive and further 1 Km trek.
- Tiger falls is highest and beautiful most waterfalls of Uttarakhand.
- Visit Chakrata market in the evening and Depart back to Delhi.
- Pit stop for Dinner at night.
DAY 3 : Reach Delhi
- Reach Delhi Early morning at around 5:30 am with Lots of beautiful memories and Pictures.
” Say Goodbye to your fellow travelers and new friends”
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler.
- 1 Night stay at Chakrata Resort.
- Meal- 2 Breakfasts & 1 Dinner.
- Guided trek to Moila top & budher Caves.
- Chirmiri Sunset point visit.
- Tiger Waterfalls visit.
- Asisstence of coordinators or crew members
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
- Quad Sharing: ₹ 4,400/- per person.
- Triple Sharing : ₹ 4,600/- per person.
- Double sharing: ₹ 4,800/- per person
- Booking Amount Rs 2,000 per person.
- Balace to be paid 2 Days before boarding
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: -UCBA0001945
● Google Pay/PayTM/Phonepe– 9899790488
Things to Carry-
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 Lt. water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments.
- No Boarding without valid government ID proof and complete payment.
- We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation.
- Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10.
- We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.
- Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only.
- Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.