Pick-up and Drop
Delhi to Delhi
Chakrata is situated at 2,118 meters above sea level, in between coniferous forests coming out of the Himalayan range and blessed with many sightseeing places to visit in Chakrata.
The heart of Uttarakhand, the rarely touched beauties in Chakrata make for exploration and nature loving eye. you will get mesmerised into the lovely Ram Tal Gardens or you explore & trek to landcapes of budher caves and Moila top at the Kanasar range. You may perform many adventurous activities at Tiger Falls like bird watching, trekking , rappelling etc. In between the forests of Deoban, Chakrata is an upcoming destination is waiting for you.
Day 0 : Journey From Delhi to Chakrata.
- Pick-up Point Preet vihar metro Station Gate no 3 at 10:30 pm in the night,
- Overnight Journey from Delhi to Chakrata.
Day 1 : Reach Chakrata & Visit Lokhnadi, Mysterious budher caves, Moila Top & Chirmiri Sunset point.
- Reach Chakrata early morning, freshen-up then have breakfast and enjoy beautiful view from the resort.
- After a Little rest get ready to Visit budher caves & Moila Top which is an easy trek from Lokhandi snow view Point.
- Visit Chirmiri Sunset point in the evening & enjoy breathtaking 360 Degrees landscapes of himalayas.
Reach back to resort after sunset and enjoy bonfire & Dinner later.
Day 2 : Tiger falls & Chakrata Market.
- Enjoy beautiful morning from the resort & have breakfast.
- After Breakfast, we will Check-out from the resort & Visit Tiger falls which is around 20 kms Drive and further 1 Km trek.
- Tiger falls is highest and beautiful most waterfalls of Uttarakhand.
- Visit Chakrata market in the evening and Depart back to Delhi.
- Pit stop for Dinner at night.
DAY 3 : Reach Delhi
- Reach Delhi Early morning at around 5:30 am with Lots of beautiful memories and Pictures.
” Say Goodbye to your fellow travelers and new friends”
- Travel by Ac & Comfortable Bus/Traveler.
- 1 Night stay at Chakrata Resort.
- Meal- 2 Breakfasts & 1 Dinner.
- Guided trek to Moila top & budher Caves.
- Chirmiri Sunset point visit.
- Tiger Waterfalls visit.
- Bonfire with Music.
- Evening snacks with tea.
- Assistence of coordinators or crew members
- 5% GST
- Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
- Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
- Travel Insurance and other benefits.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition landslide etc.
Things To Pack
- Day backpack (20-30 ltr.)
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Water bottle 1 Ltr
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Outdoor Shoes
- Personal basic medical kit
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- Mobile charger / Powe bank
- Cold Cream
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- Quick dry towel
- Travel laundry bag
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Cost Per Person
|Double Sharing :||₹ 6,500 + 5% GST|
|Triple Sharing:||₹ 6,200 + 5% GST|
|Quad Sharing:||₹ 5,800 + 5% GST|