ali Bedni Bugyal Trek
- 18th June 2021
- 25th June 2021
- 2nd July 2021
- 9th July 2021
- 16th July 2021
- 23rd July 2021
- 30th July 2021
- 6th Aug 2021
- 13th Aug 2021
- 20th Aug 2021
- 27th Aug 2021
Imagine an endless expanse of pristine green meadows, surrounded by some of the tallest Himalayan peaks. Sounds fascinating right? This is what you will be experiencing for real when you go for Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek. This high altitude meadow trek begins from Lohajung in Uttarakhand and is Asia’s largest high altitude meadow.
The trek starts from a beautiful Himalayan village called Lohajung and we make our way on to Didina. A long day awaits us as the trekking trail is steep and will require every bit of effort, but your efforts would be rewarded as you would get to camp out amidst the mountains at Didina. From Didna, we will trek to Khobal Tal and also make a stop at Ali Bugyal, a bugyal whose beauty is enchanting and will draw you in.
Don’t miss out on a chance to see the sunset and its last golden rays falling on Mt. Trishul’s peak. A bigger adventure awaits you when you will get closer to the Trishul Massif, while arriving at Bedni Bugyal the next day. Ali Bedni Bugyal trek is a perfect trek for beginners who like a bit of challenge along with the stunning views that come with a Himalayan Trek. The altitude change is not swift which makes it an ideal Himalayan trek for beginners to try.
Day 1 : Kathgodam to Lohajung (216 Kilometers, 8 Hours Drive)
- The group will assemble at Kathgodam railway Station at 7:30 AM.
- We’ll meet the team captains and a tour briefing would also be provided.
- After which, we’ll head out for Lohajung.
- Midway, we’ll be making a short sightseeing stoppage at Kausani.
- We’ll reach Lohajung in the evening.
- Post-check-in, dinner will be served followed by an overnight stay in Lohajung.
Day 2: Lohajung to Didina (7 Kilometers, 6 Hours Trek)
- Post breakfast, we will head out for Ranu Bagad.
- On reaching Ranu Bagad, we’ll start our trek after a short break and trek briefing.
- We’ll reach Didina in the afternoon.
- Post-check-in, Lunch will be served.
- After lunch, the rest of the day is at leisure. Participants are recommended to relax and prepare for the next day.
- Dinner will be provided in the evening followed by some group bonding activities.
- Overnight stay Didina.
3rd Day : Didna to Kobal Tal/Ali Bugyal (4.5 Kilometers, 5 Hours Trek)
- Breakfast will be served early morning followed by a short day briefing.
- After that, we’ll head out for Kobal Tal in the afternoon.
- Before reaching Kobal Tal, we’ll make a sightseeing stoppage at Ali Bughyal.
- On reaching Kobal Tal, lunch will be served and the rest of the day is at leisure and the participants are recommended to enjoy the scenic views in the Asia’s largest bughyal.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Kobal Tal.
4th Day : Khobal Tal to Gharoli Patal (6 Kilometers, 5 Hours Trek)
- Post breakfast, we’ll head out for Gharoli Patal.
- Midway, we’ll cross Bedni Bughyal, which is another one of the attractions this trek.
- Lunch will be served in the afternoon upon reaching Gharoli Patal.
- The rest of the day is at leisure.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay at Gharoli Patal.
5th Day : Gharoli Patal to Lohajung (6 Kilometers, 5 Hours Trek)
- Post breakfast, we’ll head out for Neel Ganga.
- On reaching Neel Ganga, we’ll rest and enjoy sightseeing views.
- After that, we’ll move over to Ran Ka Dhar followed by Wan Village.
- Finally, we’ll start for Lohajung.
- Post-check-in, lunch will be served.
- The rest of the day is at leisure and this day is perfect for local sightseeing and souvenir shopping.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Lohajung.
6th Day : Lohajung to Kathgodam (216 Kilometers, 8 Hours Drive)
- Post breakfast, we’ll start on the back journey to Kathgodam.
- We’ll reach our destination by the evening.
- The group will disassemble here and we’ll return home with good experiences and happy memories.
- End of tour.
- Transporation in Tempo Traveller from Kathgodam to Kathgodam.
- Accommodations in Homestay/Camps on sharing basis as per itinerary.
- Meal Plan: AP (Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner, starting from Day 01 Dinner till Day 06 Breakfast)
- Trip Lead will be present at all times during the tour.
- First Aid Kits
- All Required Permits
- Oxygen Cylinders
- Infrared Thermometer
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delay travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation from Manali or Srinagar.
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Landslides, Roadblocks, and other natural calamities.
- Any other services not specified above in inclusions.
₹ 9,500/- per person (Ex-Kathgodam) on Triple/Quad Sharing basis.
₹ 7,500/- per person (Ex-Lohajung) on Triple/Quad Sharing basis.
- Rs 4,000/- Per Person Booking Amount in Advance
- Balance payment to be paid 2 days before the day of boarding.
- Name: – ENLIVE TRIPS
- Bank Name – UCO BANK
- Account Number: – 19450210008072
- IFSC code: –UCBA0001945
- Google Pay/Pay TM/PhonePe– 9899790488
Information: A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 1 litre water bottle
• A sun cap and a woollen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve tshirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable
hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion
and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm , cold
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Terms & Conditions:
- All the bookings are strictly subject to confirmation of payments. No Boarding without valid government ID proof. We do not provide any travel or other insurance policy covering the expenses of accident, sickness, loss or theft due to any reason. Change in the itinerary is subject to weather, traffic, road or any other conditions, any extra expense in that case to be borne by customer only.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule/itinerary of the trip in any condition and no refund will be given in this situation. Trip will be postponed for coming weekend if number of people are below 10. We do not allow smoking in the bus and we reservethe right to terminate your trip on the spot on the grounds of misconduct ormisbehave, no refund in such situations.Any damage in the camp or hotel premises by any individual will be charged fromhim/her only. Any injury during any activity, We will not be responsible for these kindof miss-happenings.
Cancellation & refund policy:
- 100% refund will be given in case we Cancels the trip.
- No refund will be given in case of Natural Obstacles.
- 50% cancellation charges, 15 days prior to Departure date.
- 100% cancellation charges, 7 days prior to Departure date.